From 1 to 5 what is the level of CC players for you ?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1- great
2- very good
3- good
4- regular
5- weak

I think the level of the players is good (3) and with some levels very good (2).

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
3 - good, that is the level of the majority of CC players in my opinion.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you, most are good players at CC (3) and some are very good (2) and there are also regular level players (4) I believe I am at this level.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5. Definitely weak players. 90% players have no idea what they doing, and rest of 10% is just list of weak regs who make a lot of postflop and preflop mistakes.
This year even I count myself as a weak or regular :p I just play pretty bad lately and variance doesn't help. But at least after a session I am aware of my mistakes.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1- great
2- very good
3- good
4- regular
5- weak

I think the level of the players is good (3) and with some levels very good (2).

compared to what? Other freerollers?

I think there's a big variety of skill level... but I think most in the CC freerolls are a 4.5 to a 5.0 with some 3's mixed in also.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
compared to what? Other freerollers?

I think there's a big variety of skill level... but I think most in the CC freerolls are a 4.5 to a 5.0 with some 3's mixed in also.

lol I was thinking the same thing too - compared to who? Against professional players, most of us are fish; against the newbie just learning the rules, most of us here seem like pros :D

With this said, I think cardschat members are above average for the most part. Why do I say this? Simply creating an account for the reason of being a part of a poker forum community probably shows some level of interest higher than the average or below average player. I'd therefore imagine that there are lots of "average" players on cardschat, but maybe more better-than-average players in ratio to below-average players.

This is just my opinion and reasoning, but perhaps I am not the best source on this subject: after all, I've only been on cardschat for a few months now ;)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of the players are weak and regular and a small part is good and very good and only a very small part is great !!! It's hard for me to evaluate myself, but I have a suspicion that I belong to the majority - these are weak and regular)))

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I also think that the players in our community play at a good level. Thanks to our training materials and free course, each player can improve their skills.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it seems to me that canadian players are mainly good

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mixed from every option. There are players in the CC freerolls, which are suitable for the 5 options. But overall, compared to other players in other freerolls or tournaments I think the level of the plays here is a lit bit more good than the other freerolls and tournaments. Most of the players are playing good here, so my answer is 3.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All players consider I would say around 3. We have tons of new players and beginners who are 4's and 5's, loads of 3's and we definitely have a lot of 4's and a small percentage of 5's who are primarily our Ambassadors, Poker Experts and a handful of other members.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All players consider I would say around 3. We have tons of new players and beginners who are 4's and 5's, loads of 3's and we definitely have a lot of 4's and a small percentage of 5's who are primarily our Ambassadors, Poker Experts and a handful of other members.

So are you calling your ambassadors and experts weak? ;)

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regular but some are pushy with j 10, A 6, usually cards that ain't top hands but in some cases its working.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
1- great
2- very good
3- good
4- regular
5- weak

5 - this also sums up your counting system lol :rolleyes:

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think majority of CC members is at regular level.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like a good mix across the board from 1 to 5.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say most are very good. The average gets weighed down from the members who only joined for the freerolls and don’t understand the concepts of poker.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the level of the players from CC are 3 and 4 :)

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a level 4 player with still a lot to learn

M

moshie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All over the place,some play really good level 1 to level 5 where people are shoving
preflop with marginal hands like At off suit never thinking that there dominated by a
better Ace suited or pocket JJ+.