Chips
to play zoom you needed much more experience

N

Narcotic35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play both. I do find the game on regular tables a little softer, but you get better fold equity on zoom. For micros it basically means you play with slightly less calling stations, ie people playing tighter and paying more attention to starting hands.

You have to watch your tilt, however, and pull the plug as soon as you notice it. Else you can loose a lot of money very fast.

L

Leo1145

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Regular suits the thinking player,the focus is on exploitative play based on how your opponents are playing (HUD's are V. useful).Also the amount of times I have stacked a cash game by calling an open shove with JJ and they show a 64o as they are bored.

Zoom is profitable by playing strict tight hand ranges. You cannot call wide as people can see more hands and thus play a tighter range.

Play what you'll enjoy and you will play better. I prefer cash as you can identify weaker players and milk them dry. Zoom is very much based on your preflop play so if you're happy playing a tight strategy with no info on your opponents, go for itto noul

so would you recomend zoom or cash for building a bankroll?

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but the newer Zoom format has been rough for me multi-table. I've been used to 4-6 cash games when I was younger, but Zoom forces so many actions non-stop that I can't take a break to breathe. I was doing two Zoom and two cash recently and it was just burning me out and I noticed myself playing worse (and also just getting beat on Zoom but getting crushed by other monster hands).