Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I made a mistake at Item B when I stated:

"B) Avoid players with 90 BB or less, because they tend to be weak and because of the SPR they would be already commited with a bunch of terrors such as gutters, flush draws, Top Pairs with Decent Kickers,"
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Actually, our Cash strategy revolves around playing with guys with 99 BB or less in the table, we should play against them in the Real Money Tables as much as we can. What I was trying to say is that if we are playing Deep Stack Cash Game, for instance we have something as 320 BB Effective Stack and then there is a Whale with 72 BB that we are facing in.
In some cases when we are 300 BB Deep, I simply guess that we should try to look out for players which have 300 BB Deep also or more.
We are going to avoid those Fishes and Whales with Broken Stacks very few, because they are the printer of our Winrate.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Sorry for my mistake, I cannot edit the post anymore this is why I quoted.

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

Ok. Thanks.

I'll send you a pm

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zoom game has changed dramatically! There are plenty of regulars who play very aggressive! But the tables zoom less profitable than regular so I'm zoom only when time is limited and it is necessary to perform a job somewhere. Fortunately at the lower limits are many bad players!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I really miss the 9max zoom 5nl tables at Stars (I have the feeling that 2nl zoom players don't pay me at big hands that 5nl players would pay me , so I very rarely play it ) . I had a strategy to get some $$ at 5nl , and if not , the game lasted enough and I had fun (the speed that you move from one table to another is awesome :)
6max , zoom or not zoom , any stakes , I am not good . I want to become better , so I have to study the game :)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really miss the 9max zoom 5nl tables at Stars (I have the feeling that 2nl zoom players don't pay me at big hands that 5nl players would pay me , so I very rarely play it ) . I had a strategy to get some $$ at 5nl , and if not , the game lasted enough and I had fun (the speed that you move from one table to another is awesome :)

6max , zoom or not zoom , any stakes , I am not good . I want to become better , so I have to study the game :)

The 9max Zoom tables simply died out except for 2NL and did not start up again at some point. After several month of no activity Stars then removed the inactive 5NL and 10NL Zoom tables. I guess Zoom players are looking for action, and since there is less action in 9max, Zoom players tend to prefer 6-max.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The 9max Zoom tables simply died out except for 2NL and did not start up again at some point. After several month of no activity Stars then removed the inactive 5NL and 10NL Zoom tables. I guess Zoom players are looking for action, and since there is less action in 9max, Zoom players tend to prefer 6-max.

Unfortunatelly you are right :(

I have a secret hope they might appear again in the future .