Zoom poker 5-10( How to play pocket pairs?)

P

pokeherfreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, guys!
I'm mostly interested in how to play pocket pairs from the blinds if someone 3 bets before you.
What pairs do you 4 bet with and what pairs do you just call with?
Also, if there has been a 3 bet and a 4 bet in front of you, what pairs do you 5 bet with, what pairs do you just call with and what pairs do you fold?
If anybody with experience can analyse pocket pairs from all the positions for the group I'll buy them a beer when they come to Japan:)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi, guys!
I'm mostly interested in how to play pocket pairs from the blinds if someone 3 bets before you.
What pairs do you 4 bet with and what pairs do you just call with?
Also, if there has been a 3 bet and a 4 bet in front of you, what pairs do you 5 bet with, what pairs do you just call with and what pairs do you fold?
If anybody with experience can analyse pocket pairs from all the positions for the group I'll buy them a beer when they come to Japan:)

Well, depends if this is a ring game where I can reload or this is a tournament, where I do not get to reload. It does not always depend on the size of the pocket pairs I have in my blind if someone 3 bets me.

If the opponent has been sitting out all the time, and then decides to 3 bet, I can assume opponent has a premium hand, so I am not calling unless I have a premium hand, such as Aa, Kk, or Qq.

If the opponent 3 bets every hand, I assume they are used to playing higher stakes and want to make this table a higher stake table. To get them off of attacking my blinds, I throw in an occasional all on, so they can think twice about if they really want to mix things up with their two random cards.

P

pokeherfreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, in a Zoom game(6 players Max) the opponent change all the time, so you don't have the time to get to know your opponents.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I think in Zoom poker is very much bluffing, so you need to wait for the right moment

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think call pairs for set and than look how will be playing our opponents

B

Bury

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the zoom everyone who wants to play bets 3bb or more. I played zoom a lot and if you fold everytime someone bets on the preflop then you wont play at all.

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom is basic ABC poker, playing against a large range of opponents that cycle through each opponent. Keep a tight range and keep it basic.