Zoom

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've just started grinding NL10 on pokerstars zoom and I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips on how I tag players I've seen loads of videos on tagging which looks straight forward but when I'm playing I can't seem to do it. I keep tagging players wrong and it's not helping me lol

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like zoom very much. But the only thing I may say is when I play it I fold like ten times more then I do normaly:)

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, unfortunately it's hard to make notes in the zoom, besides the game is very dynamic. Better to help mark players by resetting the game speed, but this affects the overall result, this is a zoom game

vsawake01

vsawake01

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you need to tag, you must do it. Sit out for next hand and make notes.
I really suggest to take a break sometimes

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Zoom has quick action, but you must be prepaired and excellent from psycology view. If I am in the mood for a game I play!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I cannot help you , sorry .

I play 9max not 6max . But on 6max I tag them who goes all in preflop with 1010 or lower , KK , QQ , AK , who is dangerous (yellow ) , who is plaing loose , who is extremelly loose so he must be played preflop very aggressivly :) But that\s me 9 max , not 6max , and 2nl , not 10nl :)

I cannot move from 9max to 6max , I wish there were 9max 5nl and 9max 10 nl on stars , like in the past. I wonder , why they didn't try to bring them ack during the corona virus crisis , that month when evrything was wonderfull for online poker suddenly , the SM went 3 or 4 Million , etc etc , ZOOM 2nl had 300 or 400 players , if they brought back 9max 5nl or 10 nl they would have ressurected these games ...Really vry strange ...Guess maybe they had more important things to deal with ... And they made many people go away from ZOOM with the extra ante they tried for some period of time , not to forget to mention , What idiots they seem to be the responsible for ZOOM games on STARS ....

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've just started grinding NL10 on pokerstars zoom and I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips on how I tag players I've seen loads of videos on tagging which looks straight forward but when I'm playing I can't seem to do it. I keep tagging players wrong and it's not helping me lol
I do have 3 tips to give to you...
1. Play less hands than you do in normal cashgames or tournaments
2. You have to stay calm and do not rush into it
3. Stop playing for 15 mins if you double up.... that was my tactics and it worked out