You ever seen that one fish unlike any other?

J

Jamalex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure I met him today... "The King of the Whales" "Dr. Any Two" Yes indeed, I am talking about the fabled "SUPER FISH" himself. And let me just say, he did not disappoint. Coming in at a VPIP of 96%, a PFR of 13% and a 3bet of 65%, I must say he was in a league of his own. My only question is what hand did he choose to fold and why?

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you are running bad, these kinds of dudes are impossible to beat.

They are money trees if your luck happens to be neutral or good that day.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure I met him today... "The King of the Whales" "Dr. Any Two" Yes indeed, I am talking about the fabled "SUPER FISH" himself. And let me just say, he did not disappoint. Coming in at a VPIP of 96%, a PFR of 13% and a 3bet of 65%, I must say he was in a league of his own. My only question is what hand did he choose to fold and why?
Being a fish i know you are coming after me to catch me for your dinner. Now, what do you expect me to do? I don't want to be caught. So i will be wild and fighting with whatever resources i can get. I will play with any hand that i come across.
I won't be following any math or calculations as my survival is at stake. I will fold only when you won't show me your massive shark like teeth. Play gently showing respect to me and i will play my normal game.

J

Jamalex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being a fish i know you are coming after me to catch me for your dinner. Now, what do you expect me to do? I don't want to be caught. So i will be wild and fighting with whatever resources i can get. I will play with any hand that i come across.
I won't be following any math or calculations as my survival is at stake. I will fold only when you won't show me your massive shark like teeth. Play gently showing respect to me and i will play my normal game.

Thank you for this:)