Would you call this shove?

H

HSmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 seater, micro stakes, 100bb effective stack, in cut off position with Ad 3d, i raise to 3 bb, everyone folds, big blind raises to 10 bb. I usually fold these hands to a 3 bet but called for some reason.
Flop - 2d 5h 8d, villain checks, i bet 16bb and villain shoves the rest of his stack. Do you call with your nut flush and gutshot draw?? Ill reveal what happened soon

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are rolled for the game I believe this is a call. I think your're up against an over pair or rarely a set. Might be someone going crazy with AK. I'm personally checking back this flop for pot control and not to be put in this exact spot, but as played I think it's a call.

U

Unashamed88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 seater, micro stakes, 100bb effective stack, in cut off position with Ad 3d, i raise to 3 bb, everyone folds, big blind raises to 10 bb. I usually fold these hands to a 3 bet but called for some reason.
Flop - 2d 5h 8d, villain checks, i bet 16bb and villain shoves the rest of his stack. Do you call with your nut flush and gutshot draw?? Ill reveal what happened soon
Seeing as how are A is probably an out as well, since villains range includes 99-KK. I would think you have enough equity to call this down.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well considering your size stack i would call. I think he had a set, but you had 9 outs to the flush draw, 36% that you can hit your hand. But to complete this math you should tell us the pot size. Good luck.

I

Inuitinnuendo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As was stated before, definitely call if you are properly bankrolled and its not your last fifty cents.

i think villain is actually trying power move with similar situation to yours, the betting just seems odd. wrap and flush draw as well?

TonyTwoCheeks

TonyTwoCheeks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against a 3-betting range of 44+,A5s+,KTs+,QJs,A8o+,KJo+ against a CO steal, Equilab calculates you at a win percentage of 60%. So seems like a call.

H

HSmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are rolled for the game I believe this is a call. I think your're up against an over pair or rarely a set. Might be someone going crazy with AK. I'm personally checking back this flop for pot control and not to be put in this exact spot, but as played I think it's a call.
Yeah the cash game was like 1/100th my bankroll, check back is interesting play and avoids this spot, i called, he showed QQ and luckily hit my flush on the river :)

H

HSmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seeing as how are A is probably an out as well, since villains range includes 99-KK. I would think you have enough equity to call this down.
Yeah i called and guy had QQ so was a 52% fave so deffo the right odds to call, luckily hit the flush on the river :)

H

HSmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As was stated before, definitely call if you are properly bankrolled and its not your last fifty cents.

i think villain is actually trying power move with similar situation to yours, the betting just seems odd. wrap and flush draw as well?
Yeah had any 4 too to give me the straight! He had QQ and i hit the flush on the river :)

H

HSmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against a 3-betting range of 44+,A5s+,KTs+,QJs,A8o+,KJo+ against a CO steal, Equilab calculates you at a win percentage of 60%. So seems like a call.
Good analysis thank you, i did call, he had QQ and i got the flush on the river :)

Dusan

Dusan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It doesn't matter if you are rolled-up or not in this situation. Here you have to call an all-in on a draw. You getting even money deal when you are drawing and obviously behind. The mistake here was his bet because he give opponent the chance to check-raise and now hero can't call the all-in. He cannot make calls for all-ins being on a draw.

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exited to hear the result. I think there is enough equity to call.

All the best!

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is enough equity to call, pretty standard call aswell wouldnt sweat it just snap ur ace is live most of the time aswell, and he might even go crazy with like k high flush draw then its a must call obviously :)

D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is a fold, since you most likely your advantage is just a slight one. My question is "Are´nt there better spots to get your money in?"

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, every situation depends on the opponents game style. In this situation I think the giving is good.