When do you go all-in?

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I have a Royal Flush, and almost always with a Straight Flush, Four of a Kind, Full House. For other hands, I analyze individually. But a Three of Kind is usually enough to accept an All in.

cordero82

cordero82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I really try to go all-in, when I have no other choice, since I don't like to play all-in much unless I already take into account the great possibility of having won, although it is difficult to say. Lots of variant things can play against you when you think you've won and go all-in and the result is not favorable at all, so I try not to go all-in too much in tournaments, unless I have no choice but to go all-in.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Excellent all-ins are obtained with a pocket pair, when playing for cash.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I go all in in borderline situations. I play MTT and SNG if I see my hand is winning even though I don't necessarily know I have the nuts and I see my opponent is calling I go all in.
If not, I prefer to gain blinds little by little with patience
Greetings Carlos:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

dead_in_sight

dead_in_sight

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
only with AA AK QQ TT and another pairs from 99

N

Niykk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, firstly I would always go all in when holding the nuts, secondly when I get the second nuts, thirdly with premiums hand preflop and lastly when I've already invested too much in the hand to backdown and I need to bluff.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With nuts and blocker to nuts against a capped range..

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The most common sign you need to look out for before going all-in is the state of the other player. In other words, if the person is going to take the winning card. You must prevent the player from winning. This is the only motive to go all-in. Another sign that you are trying to bet all-in is that you have fewer chips. It will be safer for you because you don't have to worry about losing them. Besides, it will be fifty-fifty. You can either lose the game by losing everything or win the game by winning the pot.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
First of all, you need to look at the opponent and how he plays. If he is very aggressive and plays all hands and calls 3bets, then bluffing is pointless. Of course, 90 percent of the time I only go all-in or call with good hands or very strong incomplete combinations, like a straight and a flush draw at the same time))

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot depends on your playing style and your image at the table. Therefore, I play the variant of a bluff and a strong hand keeping a balance.

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In which situations do you go all-in in cash games? When you bluff sometimes or to set your opponent under pressure? Or really only when you got the absolute nuts ?

In the cash game, it's different than in tournaments, but all-in is a rarity there, because if you have top nuts, it's better to get more, and going all-in, most likely the opponent will fold

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In which situations do you go all-in in cash games? When you bluff sometimes or to set your opponent under pressure? Or really only when you got the absolute nuts ?
90% of the time I go all-in when I have a strong enough hand. I bluff very rarely and only when I am at least 90% sure of the success of my bluff.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When I am sure that my hand is the winner or when the situation requires it, you should not go because yes or to throw the opponent, because most of the time it goes wrong, just as I would never go all in pre flop with AA when it is better to take the chips to the rival little by little with that hand.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An all-in bet refers to risky actions, but sometimes it is necessary to win in a certain situation at the table. To do this, the player needs to calculate well the degree of risk, as well as the expediency of this action. An important role in achieving success with all-in will be reading opponents at the gaming table and knowing their style of play.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are hundreds of occasions for this, it can be both by bluff and by value, but everything depends on several factors, place at the table, effective stack, several and several possible situations. Do the cards also, in short, do you have a more specific scenario in mind?

Makarius

Makarius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
They correctly wrote above that it all depends on the situation, all-in to bluff or with nats, you need to prepare a bluff, and in the case of an unbreakable hand, show a bluff

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It depends, normally when i have a good hand or when i have a consistent stack.
And some times i just like stupid riscky hands...

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
An all-in bet refers to risky actions, but sometimes it is necessary to win in a certain situation at the table. To do this, the player needs to calculate well the degree of risk, as well as the expediency of this action. An important role in achieving success with all-in will be reading opponents at the gaming table and knowing their style of play.
Explain this for me:

PokerStars, Hold'em No Limit - 15/30 (3 ante) - 9 players
Replay this hand on CardsChat

budweiser747 (UTG): 1,875 (63 bb)
Venycyos (UTG+1): 2,856 (95 bb)
marius_salca (MP): 1,953 (65 bb)
zwbb (MP+1): 1,953 (65 bb)
ACZ pl (LP): 1,989 (66 bb)
AlphaCentauro (CO): 2,327 (78 bb)
sarisel (BU): 1,549 (52 bb)
Olejean82 (SB): 1,533 (51 bb)

jogo4 (BB): 1,963 (65 bb)

Pre-Flop: (72) Hero (sarisel) is BTN with A K
3 players fold, zwbb (MP+1) calls 30, 2 players fold, sarisel (BU) raises to 162, Olejean82 (SB) 3-bets to 1,530 (all-in), 1 fold, zwbb (MP+1) 4-bets to 1,950 (all-in), sarisel (BU) calls 1,384 (all-in)

Flop:
(4,679) T A J (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (4,679) Q (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (4,679) 7 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: 4,679

Showdown:
zwbb (MP+1) shows J 9 (a flush, Queen high)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 30%, Flop: 20%, Turn: 23%, River: 100%)

Olejean82 (SB) shows 7 7 (three of a kind, Sevens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 32%, Flop: 8%, Turn: 2%, River: 0%)

sarisel (BU) shows A K (a straight, Ten to Ace)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 38%, Flop: 71%, Turn: 75%, River: 0%)

zwbb (MP+1) wins 4,679

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For the most part I go all in for value... But also as a short stack when I just want to stick it in there.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! If to say honestly, I go All-in only that, when I feel this! Nothing more and nothing less!
May be this is not quite right, but I try to believe only my intuition! That's all!

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So many other variables to consider but for me, especially if I’m short stack, any higher pair I would definitely go all in.