what's yourplay with TT

N

NolwennC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
TT vs aggression pre-flop. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
More details. NLH 25/50 6 handed. HJ goes allin(603). CO raises to 1809. (Rem. Stack:10383). TT on the BTN(Rem. Stack:2050)?

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just a fold without informations

D

Dani_California

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TT vs aggression pre-flop. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
More details. NLH 25/50 6 handed. HJ goes allin(603). CO raises to 1809. (Rem. Stack:10383). TT on the BTN(Rem. Stack:2050)?

Instant fold from me. Calling is not an option because of that bet size and you'd have to go all-in if you want to see it further. TT doesn't work well against two players (unless you get lucky) and even if your hand would be the best preflop, I wouldn't want a coin flip against AK-AJ or any other two broadway cards for that matter. And of course there might already be a stronger pair against you preflop. Too risky --> easy fold.

N

Needleburst3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly I think with no information its probably a fold, but if you knew the players, alot of times Im in a similar situation and the shortstack usually has a small pair or a raggedy ace, the big stack with a lot of chips behind usually has AK, AQ, AJ and sometimes some middle pairs which you wouldn't be in that bad shape, and also sometimes a pair higher then you're 10s but that seems less likely if you know he was play aggressive to get his stack to that size, usually the big stacks are less selective.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly I think with no information its probably a fold, but if you knew the players, alot of times Im in a similar situation and the shortstack usually has a small pair or a raggedy ace, the big stack with a lot of chips behind usually has AK, AQ, AJ and sometimes some middle pairs which you wouldn't be in that bad shape, and also sometimes a pair higher then you're 10s but that seems less likely if you know he was play aggressive to get his stack to that size, usually the big stacks are less selective.
Agree, we are facing two opponents and hoping for a best case coin flip for our stack. In a cash game without more info there are much better spots to get our money in. Just fold unless we have more info on these players.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In such a situation, against two, I would fall without a doubt.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello

TT is a fold for me and as explained above its a chancey hand against two players already in the action.

Its good to fold and wait for a better hand to show up.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this case, it is an easy fold there is nothing to do after the 3bet of the CO just fold the TT

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket TT is strong but not to strong, especially in a raise and reraise situation.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on my position and the stage of the game
Or if i have some notes of the players at my table that will always help how i would play my (TT) or any other premium hand... having no info on someone and playing TT (AGR) wouldn't turn out so good in a deep stage game.. or FT bubble

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold. What hands can you possibly beat with an all in followed by a 3bet raise?

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Fold. Unless you flop a 10 you have to figure you are trailing from flop to river.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s a fold for me based off the raise is likely carrying A’s or K’s. In this situation 10’s are a weak/ mediocre hand not worth calling with, just my opinion.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm invested in this tournament, TT is a poor hand and I'll fold.
If I'm just looking for a quick double-up fingers crossed!

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pocket TTs are strong six handed

but a shove and reshove behind you

thats an automatic fold

Djangofreeman

Djangofreeman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends of position, amount of my chips and information about others players in the table. If I am chip leader with 4x stack over the other guys I'll open raise 3x, to receive any all in call against some guy with 25% of my stack.

ReoRekop

ReoRekop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet to see if I'm winning or losing, it's a very complicated hand that can lead you to lose

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in or fold, just like KK, QQ, or JJ.