What’s the play for hero flopping a straight?

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
maybe this post was created for statistics. But I'm sure that it will be useful for someone. If I catch a straight with a potential flush bro, I go all-in. Then I take a guarantee, it's probably wrong, I guess. the bank has money or, as they say, the flash drive hunter is behindtable. Then you will make a profit ... I am a weak player, this post will be a big joke for you at night
We are all weak mate, the only thing that changes people is that some are arrogant and others are humble. I like the lesson of the Lord of the Rings that great powers don’t come from mighty powerful beings, but the real power comes from the small, tiny, weak people:
Kind David for example was a small being and he was able to beat the giant Goliath! As the Hobbits were so small and weak that the great lord of darkness, Sauron, despised them!
Odysseus was weak compared to the Cyclops, son of Poseidon, Polyphemus, but his weakness made him built a pike of olive tree and poke the giant’s eye out of his huge head!
Needless to say how weak Jesus Christ was, born from a poor and simple family but he got all the power in the end.
I tell this to anyone who believes and have faith that the major powers of life comes from being small, simple and weak, and sorry if I was too exhausting with this row of examples.
Trust yourself and never let negative thoughts dominate.
Best regards!

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it’s the stone nuts- slow play and build a pot. If it’s the lower end then you should apply pressure and shove to protect your hand

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We are all weak mate, the only thing that changes people is that some are arrogant and others are humble. I like the lesson of the Lord of the Rings that great powers don’t come from mighty powerful beings, but the real power comes from the small, tiny, weak people:
Kind David for example was a small being and he was able to beat the giant Goliath! As the Hobbits were so small and weak that the great lord of darkness, Sauron, despised them!
Odysseus was weak compared to the Cyclops, son of Poseidon, Polyphemus, but his weakness made him built a pike of olive tree and poke the giant’s eye out of his huge head!
Needless to say how weak Jesus Christ was, born from a poor and simple family but he got all the power in the end.
I tell this to anyone who believes and have faith that the major powers of life comes from being small, simple and weak, and sorry if I was too exhausting with this row of examples.
Trust yourself and never let negative thoughts dominate.
Best regards!
tolkien who wrote the story of the lord of the rings was a Christian, he is an interesting person, with a difficult fate but a wonderful heart. I listened to a lecture about his life a long time ago, but pleasant memories still remain.

they press from the top, but always grow from the bottom! I like your examples!!!! Thank you!

If it’s the stone nuts- slow play and build a pot. If it’s the lower end then you should apply pressure and shove to protect your hand
what are stone nuts? I see everyone uses this expression.

the best hand at the moment, is that right? But why rock?

Makarius

Makarius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
I would get a third of the bank from all streets, closing the flash check/call at a reasonable rate and depending on the opponent