What should be my bluff range?

B

blacknight92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone explain with example your bluff range on cash table. How much % of pot you guys bet as bluff also on what type of board and vs what type of players should i bluff against?

Thank you

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Rarely bluff and especially don't bluff in CC games.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
There are a lot of variables you need to consider before running a bluff.
Is my opponent stationy, how deep are we etc etc. What is the board like.
I think it's important to factor in our hand versus the board. Do we block draws our opponent can have.
I think you need to size up on draw heavy boards. It is also important to manage your bets as you will often want to shove the river so you can size up to get to this point.

B

babboonnexx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I know is its good to try and bluff consistently with similar bets to hands you've made. I typically try and keep all of my bets the same size proportionate to the pot to try and keep everything unreadable

jhosept6

jhosept6

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone explain with example your bluff range on cash table. How much % of pot you guys bet as bluff also on what type of board and vs what type of players should i bluff against?

Thank you

it depends if you play in micro limits you have a high bluff range your perdicion will be if you play nl100 + you should put more bluff and a specific rank is difficult since it depends on the texture of the table and against which player you face if it is loose it is advisable if it is tight much better to try to throw it

H

Honest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluff quite aggressively.

I will preflop raise with a poor holding and try a post flop cbet to see where I'm at.

When I get a good indication that my opponent has become less confident in their hand due to a new potential holding being introduced, I might represent that holding with a bet.

A bit more risky but reraising postflop bets can sometimes result in a double bluff.

P

panost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At micros bluffs are not important. You can have a few 3b bluff combos like 87s.
Post flop you can cb 50-60% on a dry board with air or semi bluff raise with fd.
That's it.

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rarely bluff big. try bluffing small and often instead against the right opponents and on the right boards

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing in my opinion is and advanced move. You need to know if the other player has enough discipline to fold, the hand needs to make sense, and the bluff should never be overkill. I bluff like 70% of flops, and I shoot two barrel if I see hesitation that is genuine on the flop. Though some player don't like being ran over by me at the table. I'v been called all in in MTT with ace high multiple times.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no direct answer here. Its completely based on the situation, your opponent, stack size, ect...