Chips
Heads up in 6max, unpaired board.

D

Daithi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was more of a rhetorical question as 2 pair beat my 2 pair my last session 3x times within 5 minutes :D

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The odds calculator doesn't answer this question. The OP is asking what are the odds that a board will be one where there are at least two players who get two pairs and one beats the other. It's a complex question, maybe beyond my stats skills. Someone else?

I

Inuitinnuendo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on a lot of factors my man.

Position. Stack Size. Aggression level of the opponent. Bet Sizes.

People that want to just take an odds calculator and apply it to poker do not seem to understand the fundamental aspect of the game, which is that you want your opponent to think that he will beat you, while you will still win. Or that he will lose, even though he would not (bluffing). Balancing the two is how you become a profitable player. Playing ABC poker is why bots are not so prevalent above min stakes, where people suck at poker.

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree with above.
Depends indeed on the ranges of the players and on the board texture e.g. with rock style players and full ring and UTG vs UTG+1. Your two pairs K's and Q's on a AKQ board is much more likely to be beat by better two pair then your 4's and 3's on a T43 board.

D

Daithi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with above.
Depends indeed on the ranges of the players and on the board texture e.g. with rock style players and full ring and UTG vs UTG+1. Your two pairs K's and Q's on a AKQ board is much more likely to be beat by better two pair then your 4's and 3's on a T43 board.

But still it's a quite rare occurence. I could play 800-3k hands a session and this would happen like once in 5k hands even more. This just happened to me 3 times in 5 mins recently. I was amazed and disgusted.

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator