what do these hud stats mean

N

Newqy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing against a twitch streamer and these are the stats he had on me can anyone shed some light as i do not use any tracking software

Attachments

• hud stats.jpg
    hud stats.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 72
M

mr_kommpa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you dont know what VPIP, PFR and 3Bet is?

P = pfr
V = vpip
3B = 3bet
F3B = fold to 3bet

If you dont know what those terms is then there is no way to help you ;) And you should get a hud btw, you can buy hm2 small stakes (up to 25nl) for $40!

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I am surprised that with all the HUD users here,
none of them have been able to interpret your stats for you.
They should be able to sum you up in seconds and tell you what it would mean to them.

I experimented with HUDs and read up on the stats a few years back but found the overlay displays too intrusive, and because I was playing tournaments found it better to concentrate and observe the current table activity my self.

With my limited experience I think the stats he had on you would suggest:

Firstly with less than a 100 hands (H:58) the sample size is smaller than really desirable for forming a truly reliable picture.
V(vpip): 28
P(pfr): 22

V:28 the percentage of times you put money into the pot voluntarily is just slightly higher than the average 20-25% so your range is just slightly wider than average but not wildly loose.

The bigger the gap between VPIP and PFR the more often a player cold calls.
Your gap of 6% (28-22) is quite Average, most players' PFR falls within 4-6% of their VPIP,
(so you are not making the fishy calls like a 25% gap would).

The post flop stats need much larger number of hands sample sizes to be accurate.
So your folding to a 4-bet 100% of the time probably means it only occurred once or twice in the sample and you folded that time.
Most of the other stats have no values because they haven't been observed.
15% 3-betting indicates a tendency not to re-raise bets very often.
Most players continuation-bet on the flop between 55%-88% of the time, so your CB:67 falls right in the middle of Average.

So I think these stats don't say much other than just 'Average'.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well I am surprised that with all the HUD users here,
none of them have been able to interpret your stats for you.
They should be able to sum you up in seconds and tell you what it would mean to them.

I experimented with HUDs and read up on the stats a few years back but found the overlay displays too intrusive, and because I was playing tournaments found it better to concentrate and observe the current table activity my self.

With my limited experience I think the stats he had on you would suggest:

Firstly with less than a 100 Hands (H:58) the sample size is smaller than really desirable for forming a truly reliable picture.
V(vpip): 28
P(pfr): 22

V:28 the percentage of times you put money into the pot voluntarily is just slightly higher than the average 20-25% so your range is just slightly wider than average but not wildly loose.

The bigger the gap between VPIP and PFR the more often a player cold calls.
Your gap of 6% (28-22) is quite Average, most players' PFR falls within 4-6% of their VPIP,
(so you are not making the fishy calls like a 25% gap would).

The post flop stats need much larger number of hands sample sizes to be accurate.
So your folding to a 4-bet 100% of the time probably means it only occurred once or twice in the sample and you folded that time.
Most of the other stats have no values because they haven't been observed.
15% 3-betting indicates a tendency not to re-raise bets very often.
Most players continuation-bet on the flop between 55%-88% of the time, so your CB:67 falls right in the middle of Average.

So I think these stats don't say much other than just 'Average'.

Broke it down very well. I have PT4 and love it. but as said above depending on the sample size/ number of hands you have on someone you need to observe there current table tendencies

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright looking at your stats.

You 3bet too much... so I'm likely to 4bet you more or call a lot more.

And I'll 3bet you light because your calling range is most likely too tight. I can raise you and get folds but get out of the way when you give action.

You fold flops too much to cbets... so your definetly going to get punished there.

M

mr_kommpa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright looking at your stats.

You 3bet too much... so I'm likely to 4bet you more or call a lot more.

And I'll 3bet you light because your calling range is most likely too tight. I can raise you and get folds but get out of the way when you give action.

You fold flops too much to cbets... so your definetly going to get punished there.
After 58 hands? You are adjusting fast :)