What is Blitz Poker?

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Keep seeing blitz poker in the cash area. It wont let me watch and im not putting money into something i cant see. I tried utube and nothing. Anybody?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its fast forward games on Americas Cardroom. Most poker sites have these now, and each site uses its own name. On Stars they call them Zoom, 888 call them SNAP etc. It basically mean, that as soon as you have folded, you are transferred to another table rather than waiting for the action to finish. So each hand you face new opponents, and you play more hands per hour.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/blitz-poker/

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its fast forward games on Americas Cardroom. Most poker sites have these now, and each site uses its own name. On Stars they call them Zoom, 888 call them SNAP etc. It basically mean, that as soon as you have folded, you are transferred to another table rather than waiting for the action to finish. So each hand you face new opponents, and you play more hands per hour.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/blitz-poker/

Dont forget you can click the lil eye on fold and watch hand play out before it moves you. So you can slow down the moving process just a little/ Not sure about upper levels but .05 .10 you have to sit down with $10 i believe

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont forget you can click the lil eye on fold and watch hand play out before it moves you. So you can slow down the moving process just a little/ Not sure about upper levels but .05 .10 you have to sit down with $10 i believe
Do you play these? Dont think its my cup of tea. Im going to try these cyclones i think they might be like blitz yes?

I watched you last night on cc free roll. A,9 suited with less than ten bb is good push. Once your that deep it a push fold. Hand before you must of had middle pair and crippled yourself. Push those middle pairs. I know it was middle because nice bet but you folded to q,j3. :icon_stud

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you play these? Dont think its my cup of tea. Im going to try these cyclones i think they might be like blitz yes?

I watched you last night on cc free roll. A,9 suited with less than ten bb is good push. Once your that deep it a push fold. Hand before you must of had middle pair and crippled yourself. Push those middle pairs. I know it was middle because nice bet but you folded to q,j3. :icon_stud
Not my cup of tea either, and yes the cyclone is similar to the blitz.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/pok...come-storm-your-way-into-the-6-million-venom/

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Krieg poker.With gegenpressing.Because of social measure of development.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yeah i need to work on the middle pairs, just not a fan of pushing them when i cant get KK to win. Ive only won 4 of last 23 times with KK

Ive played it once or twice definitely isnt my cup of tea either and yes i think the cyclones are blitz turny style