What is the best online strategy

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Creators "Stormfall: Age of War" perfectly worked over the product. A game turned out very different, including a set of the directions. Here it is necessary to conduct military operations, habitual for such genre, to win round allies, to fill up resources and to constantly build buildings and strengthenings.

A

Adelle43378

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is a TAG strategy?

Watch how professionals are playing poker, record your sessions and then watch them later, play at home with your friends live... there are so many ways to learn, you just have to spend some time.
Thanks

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strategy is same like live... Look your table and them play acording what you see! :D

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please give some advice

To help you out. You have asked a general question, and because of that you have received general responses. If you are more detailed as too exactly what you are wanting to learn you will get more detailed responses. Examples would include common problems that you are having online. questions like, how can I define my range? How can I know what stakes to play? How can I calculate odds to know if I should call, raise or fold? What type of player am I TAG, LAG, LP, TP, HLAG? How can I better understand bankroll management? What is the best way to extract max value from my opponent? and the list goes on and on... I personally don't want to sit here and type out Pages and pages of strategy that may not even be accepted or understood. Hope this helps.

T

TheCrownGuy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe check out udemy. They have courses online poker that cover money management, ranges, reading, etc.

There are many ways to learn, choose one that fits you.

Good luck ;)

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say study hand history as much as possible.