On my way.

W

WCC6976

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just won my way into round 2 Face the Ace on FULLTILT. This will be my second time playing it. I lost very early last time, and was wondering if anyone has some advice for me on how to make it to round 3

J

josh_dei8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck, personally I would unregister, take the 100 FTP's and play some of the 5 FTP tourneys on the 14th for some casch or you can enter the 50 FTP 9 player SNG's where the top 2 win entry to the Daily Dollar. Just a suggestion

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with Josh those 5 ftp point ones should be fun the hours might not be right for some but the pay is good, gl in whichever one you choose to play.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with Josh those 5 ftp point ones should be fun the hours might not be right for some but the pay is good, gl in whichever one you choose to play.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just won my way into round 2 Face the Ace on FULLTILT. This will be my second time playing it. I lost very early last time, and was wondering if anyone has some advice for me on how to make it to round 3

The round 1's are pretty easy. It's pretty unlikely for anyone to win a Freeroll tourney 3 times in a row tho. Each step the poker does seem to get a little better. I don't think there's any advice that'll help really. As others have said I'd unregister and use the 5FTP's in the $5,000 guaranteed tourneys FTP will be running. GL either way.