Villian or hero is more advantage ? Any advice?

Tiger Tung

Tiger Tung

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i am a villain in table , it look like everyone are going to fold but sometime hero will call that bet. And that time, it was a mental battlefield i really knew that hero has something high card with suit or off suit and the pocket pair ,sometime hero open their range with low card connector or just middle card and then the flop came and turn and river . So what is the better idea to take advantage?

Tiger Tung

Tiger Tung

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Add some more when i was hero , it like 50/50 to take the villain down . And when i was villain it like i got only a small pot but for hero i really got a huge pot .

Aalexandar

Aalexandar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't quite understand the question.. When refering to a certain hand you played or you're talking about YOU are always the HERO, and your opponent/s are always the VILLAINS.

You = Hero
Other people = Villains

Those 2 words have nothing to do with stack size, your position at the table, your hand, the cards on the table. They're just used as replacements for you and the people you're up against.

Tiger Tung

Tiger Tung

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't quite understand the question.. When refering to a certain hand you played or you're talking about YOU are always the HERO, and your opponent/s are always the VILLAINS.

You = Hero
Other people = Villains

Those 2 words have nothing to do with stack size, your position at the table, your hand, the cards on the table. They're just used as replacements for you and the people you're up against.

So i misunderstand this whole blog . I though that villain is the guy that play aggressive and trying to steal or bluff for the pot and the hero is the one who take a risk to see the outcome.

Zeimar Silva

Zeimar Silva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i misunderstand this whole blog . I though that villain is the guy that play aggressive and trying to steal or bluff for the pot and the hero is the one who take a risk to see the outcome.

Man, be the villain of your adversaries when you are in position. Is better, safer, and has a good advantage against opponents (villains).

You = hero :)
Other people = Villains :cool:

R

REI_DO_BREJO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there are no heros in poker life only villains!!