two aces

charly11719

charly11719

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night playing some 0.25 online poker tournaments because here in argentina it's a lot of money for us and we don't have that much haha, and I'm also just learning. In some hands I got "two aces" and I was happy but at the time of playing I could never profit by raising a lot and going all in. so my question is how is the best way to play "two aces"?

good hands for all!! :top:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am convinced that it is necessary to consider and evaluate each situation separately and individually. It all depends on the format of the tournament, your position at the table, and your opponents. I do not think there is a single typical scenario for a player with a pair of aces.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
at the begining of torney better allin)))) many limpers)))

A

aldo2010

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way is All in pre-flop and let the chance do the reste, because if you let other players see the flop, it may be that others will have a better game

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tips for Aces

Last night playing some 0.25 online poker tournaments because here in Argentina it's a lot of money for us and we don't have that much haha, and I'm also just learning. In some hands I got "two aces" and I was happy but at the time of playing I could never profit by raising a lot and going all in. so my question is how is the best way to play "two aces"?

good hands for all!! :top:

When your playing 0.25 cent tourneys aces in the early stages can be tricky. Id say just make sure your all ins are between you and your 1 opponent and if there are 2-6 other players all in before you just fold em unless your have like 10 BB left or less. in later stages raise em bro and try to get em in dont be afraid to lose. If you play your cards right youll make profit if not gotta go to school lol good luck and stack up.

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two aces

It's not always good to limp AA, although it wasn't bad for me)))

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 12
makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Aces is the strongest couple in the game, but it is just a couple! So it is difficult to keep a win with just a pair. Many times can appear something little stronger, like just two couples from a villain. So it needs to be very carefull and don`t invest too much preflop, prefer to see the flop.

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where I play, I limp it hope they all go all in, then pray