Study books or hire a coach?

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
books

I always look for the answer in books and all kinds of support material that a friend provided me in a poker game, it is the best, a couch would be excellent but not all of us have the fortune to be able to achieve it

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hire a coach makes learning proces faster then reading any books in my opinion.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Yes, today the literature on poker is not as widespread as it was before the advent of the Internet, but its influence on the learning process is still huge. It is worth noting that professional poker players are guaranteed to have two or three books on poker strategy. Experts recommend marking the most important points in the text and immediately making notes in the margins. If you like to read, then the book will not be the best option. I prefer books about poker.

M

Minakshi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer learning from you videos on u tube

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer self-study. For learning, I use books, open sources on the Internet and of course YouTube. I don't see the point in spending money on coaches if I can learn effectively enough on my own.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you can afford to hire a coach, training will be faster than studying books, you need money for a qualified coach, and if someone has decided to take up poker so seriously, then both the coach and the books

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm not a professional poker player, I just need to read books, I don't see much need for a coach.

I really depends on what your looking at if its worth getting a coach. If you want to be more then its helpful. If your jut plying as entertainment its not needed.

Hiring a coach is the best and safest way to improve your poker skills.

I think that it's unavoidable if you want to achieve things in real money poker.

If you want to achieve things its defiantly useful. The problem is that it will involve a lot of work once you get a coach. If you not willing to listen and put in the time it wont help much.

I partuculary prefer to study than to contact someone ,maybe they will be to work on my emotional.

Look into meditation.Its really helped me get my act together in poker and life. If you want me to give you a name of someone please message me and I can tell you. He has free content on you tube.

newjugador

newjugador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would hire a coach, I think practice is much better than theory.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Practice with low stacks is better then both