Steal the Blinds Horror Show

RafaCastelo

RafaCastelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Have you PokerStars cash players noticed as up lately the cash tables have become some kind of war to steal blinds only? Aparently the most valuable players are those who steal more blinds. Its sad how new poker players know so little about what poker really is. Or maybe thats just how micro stakes have always worked?....:unsure::unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
CitizenOfSky

CitizenOfSky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
"All poker starts as a struggle for the ante. This struggle for the ante is what determines all future action. It is a struggle that increases and builds up, but it should never been forgotten that the initial struggle for the ante is what started the war."
David Sklansky "The Theory of Poker" 1987

H

harcsat6

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

IMPORTANT HUD NUMBERS, many player overfold vs steal use 90% steel, but is Blids to loose steel just top 30%.
And make bluff 4bet ranges

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard many times from different players that they pay attention to statistics that people do not protect the blinds well enough, so many professionals use this

R

Ripelnet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
watch out for the steal fold if it is over 70%. you can go with all hands

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Until they catch on to what you are doing and start 3betting. Noticed alot of BB 3betting recently v BU opens, as they should do - and I am tightening up my BU opens against these players