Staying awake

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm already tired before the poker session, I don't even start to play. If I get tired during the session, I usually drink some coffee to stay awake because I usually play only tournaments, so, I can't just leave the table like cash games.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When you play, do something else in parallel, watch videos or listen to music. It'll be more interesting this way. And of course - if you start playing plus and winning, your interest will not be lost

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do other things at the same time or alternate with other activities, like reading, working, playing other games.

WETDRUMMER

WETDRUMMER

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZM
Chips
If you don't want to not start, maybe a vacation will help you

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes it gets a little boring, then I can parallel read the forum , watch a light video.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. look at the very fact that you are playing and you can lose your money keeps you alert. I don't play much in cash. dode you must be very spoiled to play especially in zoom. if I play MTT tournaments. that last longer. but you always have to rest well to play

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play 3 or more tournaments keeps me busy

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
How do you stay interested in playing online poker for hours on end in a day?
you need to win victory will give you an interest to earn even more as you start to win you will become more and more interesting

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm getting tired and not paying attention I take it as a sign to take a break.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is supposed to be fun. Why even bother to play the game if you are tired ? Just as well to throw your money off the wharf into the water below than play when you are tired and prone to make dumb mistakes.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the game is on and I constantly win, I don't feel tired, I can sit and play for 6 hours, what else do I need for interest

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm obsessed with gaining that edge and it's a whole journey that I enjoy being on. For me, poker is not a burden, it;s work, albeit a very nice and enjoyable workplace. If I ever feel down about poker, I remind myself of the alternatives and that is enough to keep me going.

I hated every second of my life when I worked a job for someone else and I became suicidal because of it. If I die trying, so be it, but I'm not going to let others kill me slowly and painfully. Does that sound motivational enough? It does to me and it keeps me going until I collapse in bed. But, now I have hope and a purpose in life.

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I once played poker late in the evening in the phone, lying on the bed, and cut down, well that it was a freeroll. And so if I play a serious tournament on the computer, then the dream as a hand takes off.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not entirely clear - is this your hobby? if you are not interested or not profitable, why play?

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you stay interested in playing online poker for hours on end in a day?
I'm thinking during every hand, usually even when I not participate, there is so much going on. And then you get dopamine shots, which helps a lot.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interest in poker remains due to the preparation for the game. You should be cheerful and feel good. Then a few hours will fly by unnoticed.