My stats after 10.000 hands

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started to play no-limit Holdem deep-stack cash games (again).

I just finished playing 10k hands, only a couple of losing sessions, not bad. Now there are enough stats to do some leak busting.

Here are my stats: https://i.imgur.com/PuTxAdY.png

Obviously, I have to get better at playing on the SB because there are the biggest losses. Leaktracker says my River AF is also too high. How can I improve that?

Which do you think are my biggest problem areas and leaks?

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
You should fold more from SB, you call 12% on SB. It should be 0. Just don't call preflop on SB, play 3bet or fold. This is your biggest leak in your game.

Your preflop 3bets are too low, you need increase them. Search preflop 3bet charts, overall it should get to 9%-10%. WTSD is too low, it either means you are too aggressive or you overfold, or both. Your flop cbet is a bit a high, but it depends on play style. I guess you range bet on many boards, so it's ok. However, when you range bet you need to give up on many turns. Your river cbet is too high, it should be around 40%. You cbet turns too much. Also, you are too aggressive on the river and it compounds with the fact that you are too aggressive on previous streets too. You need to cool down on turns and rivers. Your river call efficiency is too high. it should be around 1.2-1.4. It means when villains bet you are overfolding. You need to call lighter on rivers.

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should fold more from SB, you call 12% on SB. It should be 0. Just don't call preflop on SB, play 3bet or fold. This is your biggest leak in your game.

Your preflop 3bets are too low, you need increase them. Search preflop 3bet charts, overall it should get to 9%-10%. WTSD is too low, it either means you are too aggressive or you overfold, or both. Your flop cbet is a bit a high, but it depends on play style. I guess you range bet on many boards, so it's ok. However, when you range bet you need to give up on many turns. Your river cbet is too high, it should be around 40%. You cbet turns too much. Also, you are too aggressive on the river and it compounds with the fact that you are too aggressive on previous streets too. You need to cool down on turns and rivers. Your river call efficiency is too high. it should be around 1.2-1.4. It means when villains bet you are overfolding. You need to call lighter on rivers.

I can totally agree with my SB play, it is a big problem area for me. I have studied that a lot lately. I just copy-pasted SB defending ranges from Pokersnowie Preflop advisor and starting to follow those.

River calling is definitely I really should do more, it is more mental leak I guess because usually on the River there is a big bet I have to face, and losing money is too traumatic lol.

I got a lot of information, thank you for that. I'm really going to pay attention and making study plan to fix these issues, but biggest leaks first of course.

Any recommendations where can I can find good PF 3bet charts (Pokersnowie?)?

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
I can totally agree with my SB play, it is a big problem area for me. I have studied that a lot lately. I just copy-pasted SB defending ranges from Pokersnowie Preflop advisor and starting to follow those.

River calling is definitely I really should do more, it is more mental leak I guess because usually on the River there is a big bet I have to face, and losing money is too traumatic lol.

I got a lot of information, thank you for that. I'm really going to pay attention and making study plan to fix these issues, but biggest leaks first of course.

Any recommendations where can I can find good PF 3bet charts (Pokersnowie?)?

Modern Poker Theory has gto preflop charts, including 3bets and 4bets. However they are little too complex, you should simplify them in Equilab and memorize.

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerCoaching.com has some good pre-flop range info if you are still looking.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands