Which stake are you playing?

M

merlin44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new here and I'd like to know which stakes/poker rooms are you playing and get to know you better guys :)

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!You probably wanted to ask about the limits on which we play?I don't beat the limits I play for fun.When I win I'm happy when I lose I get sad.I play tournaments for $ 1,2,3,5,11.And I play mostly on the pokerstars platform.

S

suehtam05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, my bankroll is really small now. So i usually play mtt for 1,1 dollar or less. I play these small buy in tournments because i am still learning as well. Once i fell more confortable at the game i will try to move to bigger buy ins

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2NL got a roll for 5NL - got stuffed back down to 2NL :(

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm new here and I'd like to know which stakes/poker rooms are you playing and get to know you better guys :)

Hey Merlin!

I play 90% of the time at America's Cardroom

I also stream all my sessions at http://twitch.tv/gripsed (and host homegames daily)

If you'd like to come hang out I'm usually live by 2 pm ET and stream all day
homegame schedule is here as well --> http://gripsed.com/venom

The other 10% of my play is at GG, they have one weekly "Beat the Pros" tournament that is pretty fun, so I add it to my weekly schedule.

See you soon!

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for no more than $ 1, why invest, I'd rather play freerolls, so I don't get upset, and losing my money is a shame.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play small stakes tournaments ranging from $ 1 to $ 5 entry.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play what I can afford. I have played up to $16.50 tournaments but for the most part I just play the micro stakes games. For me its not bout how much I can win but the thrill of the game and winning the event if possible.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not play cash games, I prefer tournaments. But if we talk about tournaments, most often I play in satellite tournaments, with a buy-in of 1-5 dollars.
If you are a beginner, be sure to try our free course, thanks to which you will improve your skills and gain the necessary knowledge.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/
Good luck. :)

F

fifille07

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I play micro stakes because I like poker and I don't expect to make money out of it.

ObiwanJ

ObiwanJ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 2NL for the moment while im learning and building a bankroll

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment I mainly play freerolls and otherwise, when I have the opportunity, I prefer to play tournaments with a small buy in $ 1-5 tournaments. Most of the time, it's more about having fun while playing poker

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at Pokerstars and 888, and I will also test other poker rooms (Unibet, GG ...). I like MTT & Sit & Go tournaments. The buy-in are at micro-stake level and between $ 0.25 and $ 1.00 because I only risk a maximum of 0.2% of the bankroll per tournament. See ya at the tables. :)

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly any decent freeroll, $1-$10 tournaments and 25c/50c cash games

S

ShakerCSR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly playing NL2 at the moment but hoping to move up to NL5 within 6 months!

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline

I usually mix it up a bit. I start out with playing a tourney or two to warm me up. I enjoy the knockout bounties on Betonline because you can boost your bankroll with consistent play. I then start out at .50 to $1.00 tables and use my winnings to jump as high as the $2 - $5 tables. Sometimes I walk away with a great stack and sometimes I leave myself the original buy-in. Just prepare yourself for bad days. Know when to walk away for a day or so. It seems like the tables will go stone cold no matter what is tried. Overall if you stick to a pattern of cashing out you will protect yourself from the down days.:p

H

Houdini9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play $15 / $30 PLO - the game is fast and the swings are big. Much like me :)

GL GL,

HOUDINI9

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer small buy-in games , it's more easy to control risk.

$ 1~ $5 tournaments or SNG. :)

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10/25cent here but probably going to move up to 50cent/1$

T

tachico

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I'm playing on 2$ NLH. In the future I want to play on higher limits but at this time I'm not good enough for it. I dont't even feel good enough for 2 $NLH.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Good day!
I play limits from NL2 to NL10 (when I want to be a little half-mannered :D:D:D)

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freeroll.
I think this is a great way to improve your skills.

S

SPYDER1998

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly playing NL2 at the moment but hoping to move up to NL5 within 6 months!

You gotta play at GG bro, I started with ZERO bankroll there, I boosted my bankroll when i won the Flip & Go for 14 dollas w/c i got from the daily freebies. THEN GRINDED 1/2 RUSH & CASH for 2 WEEKS ONLY, now recently moved up to 2/5 cent. my bankroll is now getting closer to 300 dollars.

S

SPYDER1998

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I'm playing on 2$ NLH. In the future I want to play on higher limits but at this time I'm not good enough for it. I dont't even feel good enough for 2 $NLH.

YOU SHOULD WATCH CHARLIE CARREL'S MICRO STAKE COACHING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. IT WILL HELP YOUR GAME A LOT

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
play up to 16.50 and in pokertars and GGpoker rooms