Some advice

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 10nl cash tables at SB and I play 5nl at Bovada. I would like some advice from you better players, do you all think I should be playing 10nl cash tables no matter where I play? I know my BR is going to have a lot to do with it. But I know there is much more to consider. What are those things I need to be aware of? GL you all

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a bankroll that supports playing nl10, you can play on any site.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you're thinking about game selection you should be focused on finding the games that will be the most profitable for you. If the $5 game has a higher expected value than you should be playing that.

In my opinion while playing as high as you can will help you improve faster to some extent I think it's better in the micros to play in the most profitable games you can find then work on improving your game more off the table. With that being said at the lower levels there shouldn't be much difference between $5 NL and $10 NL so in most cases playing $10 NL will be more profitable anyway but the stake you're playing at (So long as you're using responsible Bankroll Management) isn't as important as finding the most profitable tables to play no matter what the stake