Show your winning 7 2 hands

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In one of the freerolls with a hand of 72, I had a full house. The bank was huge, but to my deep regret I did not participate in it. Even preflop bets were so big that even maniacs prefer to fold with such a hand.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I never play with such junk, and that's why I have good results and my bankroll is growing. I have fun when my bankroll grows and not when I win with junk. :)
Good luck.

H

Hermus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only ever won money with 72 when I was in the big blind and it folded to me xd.

Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I find it rampant the number of people who make ridiculous bets with garbage…but what I really don’t get is the people who call big raises with garbage….in the end they all seem to hit. The number of first hand all ins or the repeat all ins when there’s re-buys is crazy.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is a junk, however when suited in heads up I like to use it as bluff hand, mainly when have draws at flop, I play it as Bullets, or Doyles. I play it aggressive as if would not have the tomorrow, always putting my opponents in hard spots.

And when I show, they usually call me donkey.

I know that is a junk, but is funny!

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I usually do not play hands like 27, unless I am in the blinds or in a good position, not because it is 27. And I don't have the need to show my hand to the other players :)

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Only hand I play with a 7 in it is 77! I fold hands with a 7 every time except in bb without a raise!!!

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the average result of a specific play matters most in poker, even if you can win with 72 occasionally, in the long run average result of this hand will be very poor.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The list of the worst starting hands is headed by a hand of 72 different ones. There's no point in playing it out 99 percent of the time.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There aren't many opportunities to play the worst pockets in poker, and in most hands you still have to throw out 72o or 38o. However, there are situations where even the worst hand is good enough to continue playing.

So, if you take the BB position, none of the players have risen, then you just need to read to see the flop - you do not lose anything.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands