shove the turn?

Kolalyaaa

Kolalyaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Definitely) and there is no point in doubting in general, the calculation goes that the same fd pays you, sometimes the interest is merciless, but the distance will return:LOL:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you did everything right, the victory was near but your opponent was just a little lucky and he won you I think you did everything right and the rest is not very important so don't worry

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just unlucky, I think that the game was played optimally, it's just that the opponent was lucky

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes the correct play is to jam that turn. You could consider jamming flop to ensure you realize your equity as well.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You were unlucky here, he got the flush. But I think he was driven from his aces to an aggressive play, so he would go all in anyway!

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Completely right play from your side, just unlucky

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think your opponent would have paid you at all times, I don't think he would have folded you... you played perfect

M

MCQUITAV02

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Well played, i don't have a lot of experience in PLO but you take the correct decisions

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
look at the preflop table, is it right to enter the hand with such a huge raise and against four players and the answer will be obvious )))
as for your opponent, you should have understood that he is not going to fold, and the game turns into a lottery with 20% chances of 80% or vice versa, because he is a rather aggressive player and it seems, judging by your stacks, you have played more than one hand with him on this table

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
you always have to think about bad beat and conflict so push only if all the cards on the board are open

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/6a1ZzA6Y

Should I have shoved the turn with a straight and 83% equity?

Firstly, Omaha....your hand was junk and it should have been folded when the 49p raise came in.
Another opportunity to fold came when the Pot size bet came on the flop.

9TJQ is a get yourself into trouble hand and that's exactly how it went.
You have the third nut flush draw, 3rd nut straight. Your FH potential is very weak. Which is why you never go crazy with that hand as you did.

Sure, you can think yourself unlucky, accepting the plaudits for some 'good' play on the turn...but then you'll never learn anything. And it will cost you money long term.

To answer your question, once you've found yourself still in the hand at the turn, and ahead, yes, shove your remaining stack.

But you would never shove in Omaha in this exact same situation when deep, NEVER!
A calling opponent will have way too many outs to crush you and you are at best, likely only to be chopping.

Mad guy, on this occasion was only drawing to the nut flush (but after trying twice to get rid of you, he probably tilted)

If you are deep ,sure, make him pay for the river card. Or check/ call even and allow him to bluff the river if missing his flush.
But IMO you didn't have to shove to get paid here if your hand had held up.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I would have shoved as well. The two diamonds were scary but you had higher probs of winning than getting beaten by that flush draw...

E

eletor2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but not too much since the villain can retire and you wouldn't get enough value from him.

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
pretty sure u should have.but i dont see him folding anyway.so...

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't understand why you even called a 4bet with this hand??? In my opinion, after 4-betting your hand should not be in this game!!! On the river you were unlucky, but in general you played very badly (for good luck)!!!