Ring play change

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Total posts
Awards
This is just a general ramble. I have no idea what is happening but my ring play has gotten phenonenal. Well I do have an idea. I have taken all that I have learned here finally put it together. It's taken me a while but there has been a vast change in my play. Reading the hand analysis has really helped me along with Chris's video commentary.

I laid off playing hard for awhile till I could figure out what was going wrong with my game. I just restarted playing AP with $10 that they gave me because I haven't played there for a while. In 2 days I have taken it to $130. I know there are swings but I also know my play has changed so much for the better.

One thing that also helped my play was doing the Rampage play. It taught me to be a lot more aggressive playing killer hands. And I'm going to give a tip of the hat to Aliengenius. I watched his play during the last forum challenge and learned a lot from that.

The next thing I need to incorparate in my playing is BR management. That is where I need help big time. Any direction for that will be appreciated.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
Nice when it all comes together isn't it? Seems like poker is a license to print money sometimes :D.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Total posts
Awards
You betcha!
Now if someone could combine poker with eating and sex.....

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Total posts
I love the feeling when everything is just on. This morning I'm up $120 after about an hour of some ring games. Man, my reads were just absolutely insane. Knowing 44 is good when your opponent has A high and he tries to steal it with a big bet on the river. It's a good thing! The key is to continue to make good plays and good reads because the bad run will come. AK will never hit... pocket 10's will flop to a board of AK8. Keep it up man!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
You betcha!
Now if someone could combine poker with eating and sex.....
:confused: how about a padded table and edidable cards ? naw , how bout a plate of food for each player to eat while playing (forget cards marked with bar b q sause etc.) and railbirds under the table for each player. the winner gets his pick of the losers for the night ? ok ok i'll leave this one alone but ........:D

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
...just don't blame me when you mistake my short handed tournament play for full ring play if you start losing ;).