Ring play change

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is just a general ramble. I have no idea what is happening but my ring play has gotten phenonenal. Well I do have an idea. I have taken all that I have learned here finally put it together. It's taken me a while but there has been a vast change in my play. Reading the hand analysis has really helped me along with Chris's video commentary.

I laid off playing hard for awhile till I could figure out what was going wrong with my game. I just restarted playing AP with $10 that they gave me because I haven't played there for a while. In 2 days I have taken it to $130. I know there are swings but I also know my play has changed so much for the better.

One thing that also helped my play was doing the Rampage play. It taught me to be a lot more aggressive playing killer hands. And I'm going to give a tip of the hat to Aliengenius. I watched his play during the last forum challenge and learned a lot from that.

The next thing I need to incorparate in my playing is BR management. That is where I need help big time. Any direction for that will be appreciated.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice when it all comes together isn't it? Seems like poker is a license to print money sometimes :D.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You betcha!
Now if someone could combine poker with eating and sex.....

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the feeling when everything is just on. This morning I'm up $120 after about an hour of some ring games. Man, my reads were just absolutely insane. Knowing 44 is good when your opponent has A high and he tries to steal it with a big bet on the river. It's a good thing! The key is to continue to make good plays and good reads because the bad run will come. AK will never hit... pocket 10's will flop to a board of AK8. Keep it up man!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You betcha!
Now if someone could combine poker with eating and sex.....
:confused: how about a padded table and edidable cards ? naw , how bout a plate of food for each player to eat while playing (forget cards marked with bar b q sause etc.) and railbirds under the table for each player. the winner gets his pick of the losers for the night ? ok ok i'll leave this one alone but ........:D

jbbrown064

jbbrown064

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats, hope you keep rollin.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...just don't blame me when you mistake my short handed tournament play for full ring play if you start losing ;).