re-raising a 3bet from UTG on the Button

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This could be from any position. The above is just an example. Ok you have KK on the button, and UTG makes a 3bet. Do you move all in, re-raise or flat call? What I'm getting at is the fact that many times KK runs into AA with all in moves. I mean, would it be better to see a flop and hoping a K will come? And if an A comes maybe you could get away from the hand. But then there are the times when neither an A or K comes. For sure, in that case, it probably will end up all in. I'm not sure if this makes good sense. Well I'm just going to post it. GL all

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Villain might have AK, QQ-JJ and some weaker suited hands. KK is too strong to play as a set miner. When you face 3bet, you want to make a small 4bet.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play 4 bets preflop, about 2.7-3.2 sizing. On the flop I would bet 1 / 3-1 / 2 of the pot. You can't feel his range by calling the pot-bet on the flop. Or you can just all-in on his 3-bet on preflop.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies you guys. Both of you guys make sense. It's really what I was wanting to hear. When you make the 4bet, would that make the other player move all in? Is that what I'm really wanting to happen? GL today you guys