R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When you are losing more money than normal, it would be advisable to lower the level to one that you are safer and so your bank would not suffer, once your bankroll is recovered if you could try again at the level you like to play

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I currently play cash games on PS
But I'm losing a lot of money, do you think it's better cash to raise $$ or sit & go
I'll give you a tip, play freerolls, rebuy 0.11 and get tickets, add on at the end of late registration, I've been avoiding playing paid when I'm losing.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently play cash games on PS
But I'm losing a lot of money, do you think it's better cash to raise $$ or sit & go
This is a good time to adhere to bankroll management.

There is even a chapter in CC's poker course:

Good luck !

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
SNGs and Cash Games are different in term of strategy. You have to be more patient in cash games. Try to play the NL2 and NL5 an tighten up your range.

lukaszkrzi

lukaszkrzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's difficult to say without more information about your specific situation and playing style. Both cash games and sit-and-go tournaments have their own unique advantages and disadvantages.

Cash games offer more consistent earning potential and allow for flexible buy-in and cash-out options. However, they also tend to attract more experienced and skilled players, which can make them more challenging.

Sit-and-go tournaments, on the other hand, offer the potential for a large payout if you can make it to the top, but they also tend to be more volatile and have a higher degree of luck involved.

It's always a good idea to first understand your own strengths and weaknesses as a player, what you enjoy the most and what kind of variance you can handle. And then you can decide which one is the best for you.