Progress since returning

S

Styrofoam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, I deposited $100 into bovada, and started playing the .02/.05 stakes. In 4 days, I found myself doubled up to 200.

I moved up to the .05/.10 stakes, and found that these too, have been relatively easily, and i'm nearly to another double up, sitting around a total bankroll of 320.

This could very well be a big run good, but I have certainly had my share of bad beats losing entire buy-ins multiple times. I just find myself getting my big hands paid off. Sets, straights, and to a lesser extent flushes, are all getting paid. I look forward to making the next jump

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I deposited $100 into bovada, and started playing the .02/.05 stakes. In 4 days, I found myself doubled up to 200.

I moved up to the .05/.10 stakes, and found that these too, have been relatively easily, and i'm nearly to another double up, sitting around a total bankroll of 320.

This could very well be a big run good, but I have certainly had my share of bad beats losing entire buy-ins multiple times. I just find myself getting my big hands paid off. Sets, straights, and to a lesser extent flushes, are all getting paid. I look forward to making the next jump

Good day!
Congratulations on your good upstroke, but I think that for the higher limits you need a deeper bankroll. Downstream can be easily caught :confused::confused::confused:
Good luck at the tables!

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Congrats on the solid start and thanks for sharing with us Styrofoam!

I think you're giving yourself plenty of BR to work with given you can find pretty soft games at .10 nl (especially on bovada) which can keep variance low.

Sounds like you've got a good feel and know what you're doing. I have a feeling that a $500 bankroll is around the corner and you can start dabbling in .20 or .25 nl (although it certainly is a meaningful jump so perhaps you'll prefer to have an ever bigger cusion)

Good luck and happy stackin!

S

Styrofoam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on the solid start and thanks for sharing with us Styrofoam!

I think you're giving yourself plenty of BR to work with given you can find pretty soft games at .10 nl (especially on bovada) which can keep variance low.

Sounds like you've got a good feel and know what you're doing. I have a feeling that a $500 bankroll is around the corner and you can start dabbling in .20 or .25 nl (although it certainly is a meaningful jump so perhaps you'll prefer to have an ever bigger cusion)

Good luck and happy stackin!

Thanks. I have since created a bankroll of about $3000 and started playing the $1/$2 live games in my city.

The month of march was a good month, making a little under 2,000 for the month.

J

jimfeigley

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on your good upstroke.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
и палка стреляет раз в год

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Congratulations. All the best is yet to come ;)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I am sure that when you return, you should not immediately strive for the limits that you played before - there is a lot of stress and risks, but there is little point. To play the first time twice cheaper - quite ok! When moving up the stakes, I would focus on win rates and overall confidence in my technical skill and mentality. Gradually add good tournaments more expensive. You have to slowly and confidently climb up.There are still a lot of fish at the lower limits in all disciplines and winning is quite easy. A lot depends on the general "poker intelligence" and the ability to quickly adapt to opponents.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Good morning my friend...great work...excellent progress and little by little your bank roll is growing...I hope you continue on that path

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you made a deposit, you will be led for the first time after you start losing so withdraw money before you lose:I CAN'T LAUGH: you're great, you're doing the right thing and continue winning and raising money