PreFlop range charts

H

hachbani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,

Im starting to take studying poker more seriously. While watching several coaching CG videos, I see that they often use some charts that shows what hands you should play depends on your position. Can anyone advise me on this please ?

Thanks

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre flop charts tell you which ranges to play at which postions depending on what people have done before you, you can find these charts in books like small stakes poker by jonathan little etc, it should significantly improve your play if you are a beginner

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
There are many tutorials about what you need to do pre-flop. Choosing your hand with which you want to go further is very important so get the study!

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I can tell you to go to UpswingPoker.com and download there preflop charts for free from there free content section they have a range of 256 or so some odd hands in the preflop selection ranging from the button all the way to Cut Off +1 so check it out and download it. It is for any situation you can get yourself into as well so go get those hand charts.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and that here advise....early positions - only good hand, late position-good hand and single conectors ) I play like this

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info, guys! i'll take it too ;)