Pre flop all in

G

goten3k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in a hand tonight online .02/.05nl I had AKs loses player push all in I am next to act with one one be behind I call and so dose other guy other guy would you go all in with AKs there

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have any information on villain was he tight passive or loose aggressive ? sometimes you can make an easy fold here as you have nothing invested in the pot.If it was a bad aggressive player who had previously been making this play then id call.

P

panost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Info? When you say loose player what did you mean? Stacks 100bb? The next player?

jhosept6

jhosept6

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in a hand tonight online .02/.05nl I had AKs loses player push all in I am next to act with one one be behind I call and so dose other guy other guy would you go all in with AKs there

They must be in the correct position, in the position and in the position of the means of communication so that everything is in place, but if you are in the first positions and location of theft as a cutoff point or Sb payment as they have a broader range than which has more possibilities