Pot Limit Omaha, Heads Up, RRP, FLOPP, 100BB eff.stacks

P

PLOOOP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, I have a tendency of overcomplicating stuff so i never finish what i start...i hope i can get help so i actually get somewhere this time
Also if im approaching this the wrong way or you know a better way of working on your game , plz let me know id appreciat that a lot

So... I feel I play BAD in 3B pots...but have never bothered to do the work to actually try to improve my game. It's time for a change! And since I've never done this kind of work, I have no clue how to my stats are, and after some googling I still have no clue so its time to make a post!

In 3B pots we eather are the guy whos made a 3B or the guy whos called a 3B, and I have choosen to start looking into the spot where I'm the CALLER (IP), and we are playing 100BB eff. stacks. I'm also only looking into the Flopp play atm. Also this approach is about getting more balanced, not exploiting player, so its more of a default strategy.
Do I need to make assumptions about a default Villain then? Like he 3b 15% and cb 70%. Do I need to go into details about which ranges he cb and which he chekkes on different flopps...its getting kinda complicated if so....how accurate do YOU usually make assumtions when working on your game?

Ok, time to bring in THE STATS: (and im not even sure about which stats to look at, so if someone is missing , thx for letting me know)

EV BB/100: - 59
Stab when Villain chekk: 36
CALL: 41
Fold: 44
Raise: 15
Raise-Fold: 3
Average all in EQ on flopp: 50.2

THOUGHTS:

For me it seems like I have to few bluff in my raising range, or i just raise/stack off to light. And since my average all in EQ seems at least fine to me?, it seems I need start working in more bluff raises, shuldnt it be more like Raise-Fold 40% if i want to be balanced? The other numbers seems fine to me, but I am not sure at all...

So If I'm right about bringing in more bluff-raises in my game as my number one priority to improve, how do i find wich hands are good to bluff with? How would YOU approach this?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly hard to say cause seems a small sample but additionally when you stab, fold, call I have no idea what range of hands you are doing this with and on what board textures. Also good to know what position you are in and what types of hands you are calling preflop in these 3 bet pots.

Any more info or specific hands would be great in helping analyse this

P

PLOOOP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My post might have been to messy so ill ask a more direct and simple question:

What is your stats (the same ones ive listed) after you use filter: number of players: from 2 to 2 , hero's position: SB , PFR = True AND Called preflopp 3B = True

I think maybe just an ok start to have a feel for which numbers are out there?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't be consumed by a stat or number just because you have the right number doesn't mean you are doing it in the right spots......

P

PLOOOP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't be consumed by a stat or number just because you have the right number doesn't mean you are doing it in the right spots......
hmm...sounds like my girlfriend