Pokergame

F

falcais

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People want to ask one question? I am half profesional in online poker what to play better?
Micro cash games or micro tournament games. Thanks for answers :)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any case, that the player better gets there and he plays. I would personally do so. But if you play well and cache and tournaments then play on the cache.

R

RicardoTolfo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer micro tournament games, but you have to see your profile, if you like to spend a lot of time at the table or just a short time

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People want to ask one question? I am half profesional in online poker what to play better?

The advantage of cash games is a free schedule. Playing the cache, you can sit at the table and leave from the table at any time, as soon as you wish. At any time, as soon as you do not like something at the table, as soon as you feel that the game has ceased to be optimal, you can change the table or stop the session altogether.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The most important drawback of tournaments - they require a lot of time. The main advice I give to novice players is if you do not have time to finish the tournament to the very end, then never sit down to play it. You should immediately understand that for several hours you will be occupied exclusively with this tournament. And also it is necessary to be able to keep concentration and focus throughout the whole game, which can drag on for a very long period. Some tournaments are almost a whole day, and there already must be able to cope with the shortage of the day, the lack of time for food and rest.

J

james bright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tourny games for sure you can keep your bankroll more manageble!

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a question which nobody can answer for you.
You have to find, with which u can make more profit.
Take time, money invested, outcome and difficulty into consideration.

Top 10 Games