Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Fam,

I've been working with pokercoaching.com for a year now and I think Jonathan has put together a wonderful site. It's very thorough having webinars on almost any topic you can imagine and also very engaging with his patented poker hand quizzes which allow the user to input what they would do on each street/action point and get feedback from the coach.

attachment.php

I've made 5 webinars for them this year and over 100 quizzes as have the other coaches:
-Jonathan Little
-Alex Fitzgerald
-Matt Affleck

He's also added 4 new coaches to the roster
-Jonathan Jaffe (WPT Champ)
-Michael Acevedo (GTO Expert)
-Tristan Wade (wsop Bracelet Winner)
-Lexy Gavin (Live Cash & MTT Pro)

Next year we've all committed to creating more quizzes and webinars and the amount of content is already in the hundreds if not thousands of hours. It's a really great training site!

Anyway, Jonathan is running a massive sale for Black Friday with 75-87% off memberships and I wanted to share it with the cardschat community just in case anyone wanted to invest in their poker training without breaking the bank!

Here's the link for the Sale (Sale Ends tonight at Midnight)

Slide17

Attachments

• Pokercoaches Black Friday Sale v2.jpg
    Pokercoaches Black Friday Sale v2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 19
R

Red_Diamond

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's reasons like this why I saved up a lot of money in October... to cash in on end of Sept.

I gave this a pass (for this year)... but we'll see what transpires next. Loaded up on so many goodies I feel I will be spoiled long past X-mass.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack