Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can u say Minus 300 plus dollars at ful tilt, LOLOLOLOLOL I love it, Please don;t tell me you have PT, I doubt you do, so can can u stand up for something that you never even tried??????????????????????????????????????
If you read my earlier post, I mention that I do not have or use poker tracker at the moment. I plan on getting it in the future, but at the moment I rely on my player notes. Yes, I do stand for something Ive never tried because I know how it can improve peoples games. Its been proven, its been shown, its been explained, and all of this on this site by other members. I take their word for it.

Also, what does my sharkscope graph prove? Yes, I am down $300 in SNGs on full tilt poker but what does this have to do with the topic? I have nothing to prove to you with my results, do I? No, you mention it because you're butt-hurt that noone is agree with your statements. We're trying to help you out by explainging the pros of using a tool like PT, but you're to stubborn or immature or whatever to get that through your head. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but stop trying to make this personal because its childish.

Last edited:
P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its his natural poker instinct and we're doing nothing but hindering his awesome playing ability and overall poker knowledge with silly talk about a 'pokertracker'.

It iz obv. he iz teh best in teh world!111!!eleven!!!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any lingering doubts I had about OP being a troll have been answered, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide