Poker story After 4 month . need advise From Pro

C

chalton

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play poker about 3-4 years ( but not very serious )

four month ago i decided to be a pro player and earn money from poker .

i play in turkish site and i write my bankroll with lir (turkish money )

i start my bankroll with 11000 lir that i earned with poker in this years (not to much :()

i play in 1.5 - 3 (s,bb) in two table with middle stack (150 lir ) in each table

my goal was 300 lir win in a day ( it was perfect goal )

in first month i can win average 200 lir a day . but a few day i get tilt and i go to higher stack and lose was big ..

second month (first weeks) was good but i get tilt in last weeks and i lost money ( go to higher stack for return my money ) some day i can return it but most of day ....

i can win average 100 lir a day

third month was terrible . most day i break and again i get to higher stack for return that and i lose my month .. (average 100 lir a day lose finally )

after that i decided read a book about tilt ( mental game of poker ) i dont read all of them cause my english language isnt very good .. but i can found good point about tilt

next month was great , i dont get to higher stack ( maybe just 2-3 time ) and i can win avg 300 lir a day

in this month i start very bad . again i get to higher stack and lose big money . i returned it but today i lost money ( go to higher stack )

always 3-4 week good play i will be bad player ... bad play (example : i get all in with A-4 when 2 short stack is on table and big stack just call . some day they just call KK and i lose my money . or get bad beat and risk with bad cart like 4-7(heart) for return money . ) some day it work and i can back but it's not good play ..

my bankroll is 31000 lir now .

i have 2 question :

how is my performance ????

What is your suggestion for This problem ??

i need some advice u think help

( i attached my bankroll )

Attachments

• month1.jpg
    month1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 29
  • month2.jpg
    month2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 29
  • month3.jpg
    month3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 28
  • month4.jpg
    month4.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 28
  • month5.jpg
    month5.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 28
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
From what I gather your play is good and results have been good.

Your main problem looks like bankroll management. That is staying within the buyin limits. There are many articles and threads on the forum that explain proper bankroll management. Also you can use google to find information just search up bankroll management.

Once you know the information you have to put it in practice and be discipline to keep within limits when things go badly. That is the tough part.

C

chalton

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I gather your play is good and results have been good.

Your main problem looks like bankroll management. That is staying within the buyin limits. There are many articles and threads on the forum that explain proper bankroll management. Also you can use google to find information just search up bankroll management.

Once you know the information you have to put it in practice and be discipline to keep within limits when things go badly. That is the tough part.

So you think it's good result ?

How much win is good in one month ?

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don’t understand the graphs, if you make 50% of what you sit down at table then it’s a Win. Get up and leave go to a new table.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Its serious problem to go higher limits if you lost or got many bad beats...
You must read a lot of books about psichology of poker. Also some rooms have option of blocking higher limits to play, you must use this option.