Poker coaching

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you guys think, is it worth getting some professional coaching with BBZ poker or Learnpropokerdotcom or Upswing etc.? I am asking because I have gotten a subscription to one of them and then I found out about Cards Chat and so far I am quite impressed about the amount of material found here!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you guys think, is it worth getting some professional coaching with BBZ poker or Learnpropokerdotcom or Upswing etc.? I am asking because I have gotten a subscription to one of them and then I found out about Cards Chat and so far I am quite impressed about the amount of material found here!

Without a doubt, our community is the best place to learn the game and improve your skills, and our free course allows our members to significantly improve their skills and gain valuable knowledge.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coaching imo, is only really worth it when you are playing the upper end of low stakes or mid-stakes and higher. There is just SO much material online for free to get you through the micro stakes without paying your entire roll for coaching.

The absolute lowest stake I think coaching is marginally EV to your bankroll is 25nl.That's assuming you have 100 buyins for the stake and grind regularly.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, working with a coach is very important! Training is taken by all the pros ( even the world champions)! The only question is how high are your goals, that is, what do you want to achieve?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i think coach can do way beter and way faster that you can do yourself. So if you are really into poker and into learning, then give it a shot.
But as for me i prefer poker couch
Couch

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It's never a bad investment if you'll be able to put the time into learning.
That's the bigger element for getting results, investing time into getting results.

As the mates have said there's tons of great free content out there, there's the cardschat course, the ask me anything threads, and youtube channels!

This is my favorite playlist http://gripsed.com/win
But I may be a little bit biased ;)

If you want to really fine tune your game though, those training sites are great, all of them. The investment is very reasonable for what you get, as long as you have the time to use it!

Good luck on the tables and welcome to the friendliest poker community online!

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Start to get coaching when you are already at nl25 at least. You can beat lower limits with just solid abc poker.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't forget about http://pokercoachingoffer.com either

Jonathan Little has put together an incredible roster of coaches and team of staff, and they have put together a very quality training site with a smooth user interface!