plo live play vid

Omahahahaha

Omahahahaha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
check out my latest poker training video if you want to learn how to exploit whales

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok so first hand of video you auto fold KQJ with 1 suit in an unopened pot.

Based on this alone I question whether this video is going to be helpful

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok yea confirmed garbage at 4 minute mark

2 other notes, your buying in short and you also seem completely unsure of yourself.

I wouldn't call it shit if you were looking for help but when you label hour video as training video, it's just terrible

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
check out my latest poker training video if you want to learn how to exploit whales

pot limit omaha live play video .10/.25 - YouTube

I'm sorry, but I'm not the least bit impressed. In the first place, play one table with explanations and examples. Two makes it all that much harder to follow.

Secondly, you have ( Qc,Jh,Kd,2c ) on the button in a short handed game, it gets passed to you, and you instamuck! Seriously? You have four cards that all work together, and you can't pop that?! Then what do you raise the blinds with? The only way I could understand this is if it were a misclick because of the multi-tabling. Give me that hand in that position, and I pop it every day and twice on Sundays.

I also disagree with the idea that being short is a good idea. If it's your intent to break the fish, how are you gonna do that if you can't set them all in? Secondly, why are you so worried about regs? If you get a hand where you can put them to a stack decision, why wouldn't you want to do that? How can you iso a fish if you don't have the implied threat to a reg that he could be putting his stack in jeopardy if he calls between you and that fish?

Nine minutes in and I've seen and heard enough.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
around 17;45

"i play a little more passively against super loose players, because i feel like i can, because they arent going to exploit my weakness by betting marginal hands so much"

Im just clicking random parts of the video and finding this stuff.

Organize a Home Poker Game