Chips
How to best play against very aggro players when in position 6 max

C00T

C00T

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have only two choices. Play aggressive also or fold fold fold fold until you get a good hand.

arielakarel

arielakarel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call if you have something, and let them raise for you

G

GWU73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to see flops with them. Obviously re-pot them if you pick up a super premium hand, but calling behind with nice well connected hands, gives you a lot of options post flop. You also invite the blinds when you just call. Post flop I think you want a strong hand or monster draw, and then just drive the hand - be willing to gamble.

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can see more flops than in no limit holden. If you don´t like the flop, fold. Don´t pray for a better turn and river.

J

Joed1580

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Utg double suited connectors raise or limp call ?

koreano

koreano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against aggressive players you should play with strong hands. Obviously that sometimes these hands are slow to appear and so when you find a player who pay these strong bets, pay attention to the movements of aggressive player because you can find some reading that may help you.

But in principle you only pay when you have a good hand. And with a super premium hand you can give call-raise to see the reaction of the opponent.

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can see more flops than in no limit holden. If you don´t like the flop, fold. Don´t pray for a better turn and river.

Against agressive players, you should only call with nice hands to see the flop. They will raise after the flop, probably and you can catch them.

J

John Rodoviths

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
dude i play only at 6 player tables because you can make bigger bluffs but its very risky.. i think you can call even aces with a 7-8 suitted there but its up your bankroll anyway, if you have the guts etc

J

JZarate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would check call with a good hand and let him pay you off.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The difference between super-aggressive opponents is how they respond to resistance:

The difference between super-aggressive opponents is how they respond to resistance: will they reraise all-in if someone raises their pre-flop, or is they simply called or folded. Against those who can go all-in, you need to have a hand that will be a serious favorite against their range of cards, and put all the chips on the line. Such cards are aces, kings or well-coordinated hands, such as Q-Q-J-T suited.
Against those players who calm down after a re-raise, it's better to call in positions, allowing them to bet on several streets when you have a strong hand.