P4_376147CU: Allin $2.53
*** RIVER *** [C6]
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $16.70 Rake $0.85
Hero: Shows [DK DA] Two Pair, Kings and Sixes
P4_376147CU: Shows [D6 S6] Four of a Kind, Sixes
Hero: wins $0.41
P4_376147CU: wins $16.29

I'm not sure what I was hoping for here. it was the last hand of the session. I find myself calling a lot in these type of situations. I felt I may have drawn out on him with the K. but when he leads the flop and jams on the turn. I need to take some time to think about what I can beat. The only thing I really beat is a bluff. I loose to any two pair,sets, etc. thank you for your feed back.

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Positive is.. u shoved rather than call turn and fold river

Just takes time to work on seeing these plays... eventually you wont even think about it and fold if u play enough.

Hmmm cbet on flop is bad

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
calling the flop is really bad. If you fold there, you avoid all that other crap.

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
easy fold on that flop,seems your one of the ive got AK and its a great hand,after that flop its ace high,hence you should of folded.only you can know why or what was going through your mind when you called the reraise after the flop.

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need more time to play, patience, and work on

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello friend.. you have to fold in floop i think,dont risk your chip,thats bad floop for your hand.. gl

Cmoneytaker5

Cmoneytaker5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
calling the flop is not bad at all ... your hand is AKs in a dry board so calling 1/2 of the pot there is ok...but on the turn you should leave.. 99 out of 100 times you are not better in that spot with his bet size is 100% sure he has a small set like 6's or 8's ... if it was medium stakes it could be a bluff like incoplete straight or some gutshot or any missed draw but in microstakes it's 100% a set in a dry flop like this.

T

TCashMoney19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
calling the flop is not bad at all ... your hand is AKs in a dry board so calling 1/2 of the pot there is ok...but on the turn you should leave.. 99 out of 100 times you are not better in that spot with his bet size is 100% sure he has a small set like 6's or 8's ... if it was medium stakes it could be a bluff like incoplete straight or some gutshot or any missed draw but in microstakes it's 100% a set in a dry flop like this.

If the donk on the flop was heads up, then maybe a float is fine, but when someone donk leads and the other villain calls, it's a snap fold. you have ace high on a board like this against two opponents, you're not in good shape against the majority of their hands. If you're planning to call the flop and then fold on the turn WHEN YOU IMPROVE, this is a terrible plan. Folding flop once there is a bet and a call is basic, as you are drawing (at best) to 6 outs (24% equity) against two players. Not to mention, when someone has a hand like AQ or KQ here, you're in even worse shape (3 outs, or 12% equity). You're only hoping that they are both on a draw when you call here, which is unlikely and even still when you don't improve on the turn they are probably still going to bet and you have to fold. Donk leads at the micros are a gift in multi-way pots like this, they're basically giving you a free pass to get away from your ace high for free as this is normally a strong draw or a strong made hand already the vast majority of the time depending on the player type.

Cmoneytaker5

Cmoneytaker5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holding AKs in a dry flop is ok to call ...they could have AK AQ KK QQ JJ TT 99 the best option is call and see the bet is small the vilain is not overbetting the flop...i the case the vilain holds QQ or AQ you just lay down your hand on the turn...folding the flop with AKs is super nit.
If you fold every time in this spot you gonna lose money.

D

Dwarf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holding AKs in a dry flop is ok to call ...they could have AK AQ KK QQ JJ TT 99 the best option is call and see the bet is small the vilain is not overbetting the flop...i the case the vilain holds QQ or AQ you just lay down your hand on the turn...folding the flop with AKs is super nit.

I'd agree, when the turn comes and villain bets 4.20 into a 3.52 pot, its almost like he's wanting someone to have improved on the flop/he had a good hand on the flop, and the king improved him (Pocket kings maybe). Or that he hand a hand that would beat any hand that the king improved (except pocket kings).

When his overbet comes on a flush possible board, is bet is screaming, I have such a good hand, im really only afraid of losing to a flush.

Generally speaking its good to fold if its the first time youve seen your opponent over bet. Until you can deduct it's part of his play style, you really shouldn't continue with top pair top kicker.

T

TCashMoney19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Run it through an equity calculator three ways, you'll see you're not getting the right price to float. Villain is betting .77 cents into a pot of roughly $1.40, and when the other villain calls you're getting roughly 4:1 on a call. You need 20% equity to continue profitably on this flop, which you're only getting if BOTH of your whole cards are live outs and the other two villains haven't made a pair. Even if villain is donking with a hand like 97c, you still got to worry about the other villain calling who most likely has a pair at least. There are no flush draws, no OESDs, no overly apparent draws that should make you think both villains are drawing. If one villain has ANY pair, three ways AKs without any backdoor diamonds has 18% equity at BEST even against a draw and a bottom pair type hand. And what's our plan when we float the flop, and Villain very likely leads turn again and we don't improve? Check raise? Check/fold? No options seem great, not to mention the reverse implied odds, like hero had here, when one of the villains has AQ KQ or a set and we do improve on the turn. Not correct three ways in any way, according to the math. Unless you have a soul read on villain, which isn't as likely online, you are BLEEDING money if you make plays like this. Absolutely incorrect to float here three ways.

Folding in Poker