Open limp and the cost of crashing

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a super fan of HUDS, but I have noticed that some players are very sticky preflop and then like the action postflop. Ideally he is the guy you want at your table, who limps with aces or any hand and you can catch him with a good hand. Here's the example I'm saying (he didn't have pocket of aces)
The hand: CardsChat Poker Hands Converter

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You might should check how many tournaments he wins before judging his play!

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
While you may not be a fan of HUDs, if you play the same player multiple times and notice a trend, take notes on them and they might come in handy as a refresher the next time you notice a similar "move."

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When some players limp with any hands and catch a combination, they make excessively large bets for joy. I don't understand why to put 2.5 more pots on the river. Because if you get a re-raise, it means that you are trapped. A clear mistake with the size of the bets

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a super fan of HUDS, but I have noticed that some players are very sticky preflop and then like the action postflop. Ideally he is the guy you want at your table, who limps with aces or any hand and you can catch him with a good hand. Here's the example I'm saying (he didn't have pocket of aces)
The hand: CardsChat Poker Hands Converter

I would definitely start betting from turn. You want a value from his potential draws which villain has many in his limping range on this board. No reason to check again. You want to build a pot.

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
you did everything right, we have nuts and we want to get as much as possible from our opponent.