Once in a while I got to change my game.

O

OMGInsanoCut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I need to readjust my strategy. I deposit $23.00 and went to $70.00 with only S&G, I got to start mixing up my winnings on different kind of games, I played good but the thing is I lost all my winnings from S&G in S&G. I got to mix it up like I used to, try tournaments, play cash games, I got to go back to my "A" game, play my winnings from S&G on scheduled tournaments, cash game (texas holdem no limit), boy Im missed my games whole two years, I got to get back in my "A" game, I got to go back on my feet.

G

Great Big Pair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What stakes are you playing?

$23 isn't rolled enough to play anything more than 50 cent games, in my opinion. The swings can be killer.

Even $70 isn't good for anything more than $1.50 SNG's and $1 tournaments. Downswings are real and they can demoralize you.

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep posting and play the freerolls here. Sure fire winner when you play your way to the top. You have to beat the rake and opponents on table games. If you can consistently final table the rolls you will be self staking.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I need to readjust my strategy. I deposit $23.00 and went to $70.00 with only S&G, I got to start mixing up my winnings on different kind of games, I played good but the thing is I lost all my winnings from S&G in S&G. I got to mix it up like I used to, try tournaments, play cash games, I got to go back to my "A" game, play my winnings from S&G on scheduled tournaments, cash game (texas holdem no limit), boy Im missed my games whole two years, I got to get back in my "A" game, I got to go back on my feet.

Thank you for posting

Jon Little is a poker coach and his advice for bankroll building. His advice is find a game you can beat and play it thousands of times.

So if you do well in SNG then play 2- 10 thousand SNG then change games if you want but do not jump to games you do not have an edge in with no bankroll.

Hope this helps
:):):)

O

OMGInsanoCut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the advices.

It's my thing, got to take your advices... It's just that I used to do this in tigergaming poker back in the day, go big or go home kind of thing. Good luck amigos, go get'em tiger.

Top 10 Games