Omaha Thread?

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Is there any omaha hi or hi/lo related thread anywherr here?
i see only holdem!

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
I play omaha my favorite is texas but I like the variety that gives the omaha to bind more and it is more versatile but it is a guillotine and I think it is more luck than skill that in the texas and if I have seen several post related to the omaha alone look a bit my friend greetings luck:aetsch:

V

Vulpix

Rising Star
I don't see any either, but I do play PLO. I would like to learn PLO8, but don't know any good resources/places to play. I can participate in discussions moving forward :)
-vulpix

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
just post anywhere if you have a hand analysis put it up in Cash or Tournament Threads

lotta players here that dabble in the Omaha variants

If its a question about hands and strats just go to the poker strategy tab man you will get answers :p

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Legend
Awards
I wish there was a dedicated place for Omaha. The amount of discussion is sparse, but that could induce more interest. I play Omaha or hi/lo 90% of the time in online cash games. As others have said, count me in for discussion on the finer points of this sophisticated game.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Awards
Is there any omaha hi or hi/lo related thread anywherr here?
i see only holdem!

I'm knowledgeable in both. Just post a thread with a question and you will find what you need. I'd be glad to have a discussion about strategy or hand analysis for any game. I spend time studying every variant of poker.