Numbers of screens

E

eduardosbdd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People can you help me?

how much screen does a cash professional use?

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I depends on how many tables and sites you will be playing at a time.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on many factors such as how many tables you play, if you stack, tile or cascade and so on.

For me personally I have used both dual monitor setups and just a laptop while multi-tabling cash over the years as a pro.

But I also stack my tables so this makes it easier for me to use a minimalist setup.

I wrote a blog post which talks about table layout and multi-tabling in much more detail:

https://www.blackrain79.com/2015/12/how-to-play-more-online-poker-tables.html

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually two...Can be one, three, four..Why this question? "profesional"? If you play on more tables, do you play "stack" or "tile"? Which sites!? What resolution you want!? Because the table can be so small...I don't have a problem. I use two monitors and one for the tables. Many tables, they are pretty small. This can be problem to you. If I play 18 tables on both monitors, they will be pretty large, but my head will be turning right and left all the time . Like aggro cat :D...

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash pros usually play at less tables. Most likely they want to have an option for 12 tables. With good size...You can use one monitor with no problem. For example 2560 x 1440, 27 inches is enough for 12 tables in all sites. The tables are big enough, you can see everything. You can use one "big" monitor, TV. You can use this also for movies, gaming. Or you can use two monitors for 6 tables each (optionally, not necessary always)). Some use three or four monitors. They make triangle or quadrant. And they can see everything without turning their heads. They can see everything only "with the eyes".

The laptop is suitable only for Zoom, fast poker.

Last edited:
P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at most with 4 open screens

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 tables on a monitor and my laptop screen for PT4 and notes.

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At most 3 simultaneous tables. With 4 I already begin to lose concentration. Good hands.