No time... :(

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had time to play poker. Is switching to cash a good option? Can someone who has stabilized in cash give me some advice for up to nl50 level?

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sure, cash games are a great option for people who may not have a lot of time to devote to poker. Being able to leave the table at any time is a great advantage to cash games.

I cannot give advice for 50nl cash games, but good luck if you do decide to jump into the cash games :) .

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think cash games are harder than tournamet or S&G. But it´s a good option when u wanna play for a short time

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Henriquekbnz. I sure can't give you any advice for 50nl. However, it is good to play cash if you don't have much time to stay put for long hours. With cash, you can leave anytime you get ready. Let us know how you are doing at that level. And GL to you

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The zoom cash game is smooth and even people who don't have the time can play many hands.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a big mistake to believe that cash games take less time to play compared to tournaments. Obviously you can play the stake as far as you feel comfortable. But the first thing is, do you like cash games? If you're not sure you love it, I recommend that you experiment with a reasonable number of hands in micro stakes. Then if you like, plan your medium-term goals. The idea is that you can measure your progress in win rates and that you can endure the losing streaks and know the moments where you must stop, because you are not at 100% of your best game.
You have to get to the point where winning or losing makes no difference to you. That is, you must seek security in every movement you make at the table. And that takes a lot of training time. Because you must have an adaptive game to the rival you face. You cannot apply a simplified strategy in the long term. You must have many plays for each situation. You can find a NIT at 2NL or 50NL, and you have to exploit that weakness. Therefore, you must establish a mix between balanced and exploitative play.
Greetings.

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a good option, play with great caution, there are very good players, I hope you have good results.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes a cash game is the solution with limited time, personely I can't play 7-10hrs in a tournament

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my point of view, to see real results at cash tables you should play for no less than 2 hours, to warm up and see the plays being analyzed.
If you only want to play for fun, it would be good to place a limit of cash that you want to have to spend in each session since playing in a hurry usually brings bad decisions and loss of money.

I speak as if I know!
regards

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
If you have a limited time and have a desire to play MTT, then I advise you GG room, they have many formats and in the lobby they write the duration of the tournament in time from getting into the prizes to the final table is very convenient for those who have a limited time to play

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that there can't be an adviser here except for yourself. Do as your heart tells you. Well, for me personally, money is always more interesting.:):)

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I recommend you sit and go friend.