Chips
So We Are 5 handed!
Hero stack:103
Villian stack:176
Hero on Btn picks up A10s(♣️)
Villian on Bb with 58s(♦️)
So, utg limps mp limps,
Hero from Btn makes 3$ raise(×3).
Sb calls Villian from BB calls Two limpers also called!
5 ways to flop!
Flop comes A♦️4♣️Q ♦️.
Sb checks,
Villians donk leads 2 into pot of 12.50 !
Utg calls mp calls!
Hero raises 17.50.
Villian calls others fold!
Turn 9♠️.
Villian again donk leads 2 into pot of 70
(Pretty sure here noobs got flush draw)
So with atleast 75% equity.
Hero shoves remaining 32.
Villian calls with 58s and rivers j♦️!
Did i play every street well or i should have gone for pot control?
Any suggestion will be helpfull!

M

metameg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say you did just fine. You clearly had some history with the player and correctly were able to identify his hand as weak, you correctly isolated the Villain on the flop, and even better you were able to get it all-in as a pretty significant favorite. Sucks he got there though...

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you should isolate minimum 5bbs preflop. Raise on flop is ok. Only combos like A4 and 44 beats you here and I expect from limpers min raises with that hands so flop is ok. On turn probably I would go allin. Expect most of the time worse Ax and flush draws in villain's range. And why don't you play with 100bbs?

next time post a hand in cash game hand analysis section.

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you should isolate minimum 5bbs preflop. Raise on flop is ok. Only combos like A4 and 44 beats you here and I expect from limpers min raises with that hands so flop is ok. On turn probably I would go allin. Expect most of the time worse Ax and flush draws in villain's range. And why don't you play with 100bbs?

next time post a hand in cash game hand analysis section.
I tried to post there.
But its not letting me.
Dont know why

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is bad play.You even successfully presumed what the villain have and despite that you continually raised and motivated him to follow and hit the jackpot.You must understand that in this low stakes cash games are many limping and fishing players who will follow with the most ridiculous cards.Did they have lots of money and this is just a joke for them i do not know,but i sure know that you acted as someone who has deep bankroll.

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is bad play.You even successfully presumed what the villain have and despite that you continually raised and motivated him to follow and hit the jackpot.You must understand that in this low stakes cash games are many limping and fishing players who will follow with the most ridiculous cards.Did they have lots of money and this is just a joke for them i do not know,but i sure know that you acted as someone who has deep bankroll.
I have 100 buy ins for .50/1$

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What site do you play at? :cool:

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'v never heard of Adda52 is it a legit room or is it shady? i.e if you win "too much" do you get your withdrawal held?? Always looking for new rooms that offer value in their promos but I have been burned in the past.

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'v never heard of Adda52 is it a legit room or is it shady? i.e if you win "too much" do you get your withdrawal held?? Always looking for new rooms that offer value in their promos but I have been burned in the past.
Its the most popular thing in india.
They organise world poker tour india and they have 2 million registered users.
Its completely legit they adverts come on Tv as well.
And last but not least lots of fishes.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a room in India(They advertise themselves as the largest in India),,,,and this is the first i've heard of it either. But supposedly he's won 17K there so far,,,,by limping in cash games. :hmmmm2: Who knew?

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a room in India(They advertise themselves as the largest in India),,,,and this is the first i've heard of it either. But supposedly he's won 17K there so far,,,,by limping in cash games. :hmmmm2: Who knew?
The limping strategy that i developed took me like 2 months to work on.
As i began i saw players not folding.
When i say not folding.
Players get stacked off on 2nd or 3rd pair.
When i started playing i was pretty aggro and liked to bluff a lot.
I once bluffed on river with my 910 busted straight draw and went all in and got called by 67 high.(i am not lying)
But same time when i decided to jam or squeeze or raise a big size with my good and premium hand like Aks JJ everytime i got like 5 to 6 callers.
Which got me frustated because most of the time you would miss than you hit and with 6 ways to flop no chance!!!
So i used to limp behind except AA QQ KK occaisionaly JJ and AKs.
And when i used to hit i used to stack em off.
Except for some cases when they hit thier runner runner!
You got to keep it cheap when you have 0% bluffs postflop!

B

biggfeet14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So We Are 5 handed!
Hero stack:103
Villain stack:176
Hero on Btn picks up A10s(♣️)
Villian on Bb with 58s(♦️)
So, utg limps mp limps,
Hero from Btn makes 3$ raise(×3).
Sb calls Villian from BB calls Two limpers also called!
5 ways to flop!
Flop comes A♦️4♣️Q ♦️.
Sb checks,
Villians donk leads 2 into pot of 12.50 !
Utg calls mp calls!
Hero raises 17.50.
Villian calls others fold!
Turn 9♠️.
Villian again donk leads 2 into pot of 70
(Pretty sure here noobs got flush draw)
So with atleast 75% equity.
Hero shoves remaining 32.
Villian calls with 58s and rivers j♦️!
Did i play every street well or i should have gone for pot control?
Any suggestion will be helpfull!

I feel that from the very start of the hand, the Hero was in great position with a decent hand that could definitely play well after the flop. During the pre-flop, Hero saw two players limp in for cheap and showed no type of aggressive play.
With the blinds sitting at $0.50/$1.00. And the Hero having a stack of 103 BB; instead, of a standard 3BB raise which many players follow suit. At this low level of the blinds, I would have opened it at 2.5 BB ( $8.00 ). This action would have definitely forced at least the SB and the 2 limpers to fold and maybe even the BB to reconsider if he want to pay to see the flop or fold. Now, if he called. A continuation bet of $12.00 would have probably been enough for him to go into the Tank and reconsider his hand with the Ace out there. Why? Because, As the Hero, I want to be representing Aces pre-flop And with the Ace on the flop, well that should been enough to believe I had trips. My objective is to shut him down to not see the river. However, considering that the Hero may have had history with this player of being kind of lose, he should of tread lightly after the flop if he calls and check him down.
Over all though, Hero's played the hand well and was unlucky on the river.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules