New YouTube Videos by big winner at Micros (2-5nl)

H

HellNative

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys!

First post on here. I've played micro cash games for over 10 years and have pretty much crushed the games over that time. A few years ago I was beating 2nl (6max) for 18bbs/100 running quite a bit below EV (300k hand sample). I've beaten every limit I've played up to 100nl. I can't post an image so link to my results between 2008-2012 (ish) is HERE. I don't have my results of the years following that (new computer) but I'm sure I was fairly close to the 2-10nl results right up to early 2017, albeit without the huge volume.

Anyway, I've just started playing again after a year out and have decided to give something back to the poker community and help beginners/breakeven/losing players in these games.

You can find my YouTube channel here

So far I've only uploaded 2 videos, the first one was just a bit of a test video and I messed up the audio volume, but the 2nd is louder. I plan to upload at least one video/day. If you like them be sure to subscribe and if you have any ideas or suggestions as to what you'd like to see then let me know. The two videos I've done so far have been full ring, but I plan to do some 6max in the future too. The stakes will be between 2-10nl (mostly Zoom, mostly FR).

Hopefully I'm allowed to post this thread in here. I think these videos will genuinely help those in the aforementioned player pool.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi - I deleted the other one because we can't have duplicate posts. :)

H

HellNative

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's OK, might be better in here anyway.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to Cardschat! :D I`m sure your vids will help,,,thx for sharing bro! :top:

H

HellNative

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a quick message to say I'm going to offer free coaching during April to a couple of struggling micro 2nl- 5nl players. All I ask for in return is a recommendation. We can maybe post some improved stats/graphs in here during the month, perhaps do a couple of videos too.

If you're interested, tell me if you play 2 or 5nl, along with your current win/lose rate, sample size etc.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
too bad i`m just a tourny player,,,,:damnmate:

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat :top:

Nice videos! Subscribed, and I must omit - nice offer from your side :)
I am sure lot of CC members will be interested - I am very poor cash game player and better give chance to others :D

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Thanks, will use it to try and improve my cash game returns.:)

H

HellNative

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat :top:

Nice videos! Subscribed, and I must omit - nice offer from your side :)
I am sure lot of CC members will be interested - I am very poor cash game player and better give chance to others :D

Thanks! Haha, I'm sure you're not that bad.

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a quick message to say I'm going to offer free coaching during April to a couple of struggling micro 2nl- 5nl players. All I ask for in return is a recommendation. We can maybe post some improved stats/graphs in here during the month, perhaps do a couple of videos too.

If you're interested, tell me if you play 2 or 5nl, along with your current win/lose rate, sample size etc.
Are you a PRO? I'm interested in participate in your classes but could you please tell us about yourselve?about your winnings and career.

H

HellNative

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spent a very short period (6 months) playing for a living when I was out of work but that was a few years ago now so I wouldn't consider myself pro, no.

I've probably made around $30k or so from cash games, and maybe about the same in SNGS/tournaments. What I can offer is a dramatic improvement for anyone struggling at 2-5nl. This isn't for regs, and it isn't for players holding there own at 10nl +

Hope that answers your question. :)

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
following. How are you finding the games from your previous runs? What are the changes you see with the general player pool?

H

HellNative

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
following. How are you finding the games from your previous runs? What are the changes you see with the general player pool?

An overall nittier game (the increased rake might have something to do with that). The regs might be slightly better but most still have pretty big leaks (I'm not discounting myself there). Not quite as many casual players but still plenty enough at these stakes to make an easy profit. I suspect I'll see more competent regs at 10nl than before.

I heard that 5nl today is the equivalent of 25, or even 50nl 5 years ago. That is most definitely not the case IMO. Maybe 2 is like 5 was and 5 like 10, but only in terms of there being more TAGS/nits and slightly less recreational players. I wouldn't say there are more of the good regs either, they still must start at 25nl (maybe 10nl?) for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the follow! :)

P

ps_komaklos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, nice of you to share the videos about nl2 and nl5 looks interesting, i'll try to give some feedback after i watched a whole episode..

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi man learned a lot from your video so far what happened in ur last hand ... lol

H

HellNative

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, nice of you to share the videos about nl2 and nl5 looks interesting, i'll try to give some feedback after i watched a whole episode..

Thanks. I'd avoid the first video, the audio was bad.

H

HellNative

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi man learned a lot from your video so far what happened in ur last hand ... lol

Haha, you'll have to wait for the next video which I actually just recorded. It'll be up in about 20 minutes or so. Glad they're helping you.

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sweet man thx cant wait to see what happened bet he raised wit junk jk???

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thx for the vid man really enjoyed watching you play.... do you play mainly zoom?? or tourneys aswell????

H

HellNative

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thx for the vid man really enjoyed watching you play.... do you play mainly zoom?? or tourneys aswell????

Hi William! Thanks for the kind comment. I used to play SNGs and tournaments exclusively but one day I just woke up and felt too old to sit there for hours on end losing flips lol. Tournaments are definitely a young man's game. I hear they're still pretty profitable though.

Edit: Just checked my sharkscope, looks like I played over 34k. I'm fairly sure Sharkscope only tracked SNGs for a number of years too. It's probably closer to 40k if you factor in the early MTTs and other sites etc. Vast majority micros. I once played the Sunday Million (I think I cashed) and played a handful of $50 MTTs down the years. SNG turbos got so reg infested around 2014 (ish), they must be even worse now. Glad I got out, haha.

Last edited:
Winner Poker