Nanonoko ( fastest player in the world ) plays 24 6 max tables at once however...

I

Izaak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you know if you play 1 heads up table he's only playing 4.8x more hands than you!!! Plus it's easier to take notes and get a feel for your ONE opponent your facing meaning better decisions. And if you play 5 tables heads up tables at against the same opponent ( I haven't tried this it sounds difficult though lol ) your playing 0.2x more hands than he is plus you could do it against the same player ( you can do the 6 max table against the same opponents however I don't think I've ever seen anybody do that plus you have to take note of more players... In other words I don't really understand why nanonoko doesn't playing 5 heads up tables at one... The only explanations are that 1 maybe he sucks at heads up ( seriously doubt that ) or that he hasn't thought about this! Or maybe he doesn't care since he has 2 million lol

bgomez89

bgomez89

Resident Thugmaster
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heads up, 6max and full ring are really different games...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
5 HU tables would be pretty psycho (so would 24 - 6max tho).

Maybe he hasn't thought of it? :)

Question: do you have sort of a thing for numbers? Just askin'.. cuz I do. Probably helpful for the pokerzz.
PS - 25 more like this & you're in baby!! (just kidding.... I hope )

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure he's not taking notes-his HUD tells him all he needs to know. Max rakeback, max profit, tons of hand histories would all be pluses if you are a profitable player. It would also take total concentration so I'm sure he's not multi-tasking between hands.

Playing 24 tables must be like playing video games. I sure couldn't do it, but I know peeps that do/have.

Last edited:
CheckraiseLife

CheckraiseLife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nanonoko isn't 100% human, he's a super being sent from a chuck norris one night stand.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the name kinda sounds like this one guys i heard before that was real good at video games, but i forgot his name so might be a diff person.

ben_rhyno

ben_rhyno

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, you're right he was very good at them

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is he making a profit playing 24 tables at once? anyone seen his stats anywhere?

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say he's a winning player.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• nano.JPG
    nano.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 138
midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i feel dumb, that graph is insane, ive just watched him on youtube, its mental! thanks charade

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^On that PTR pic it says his worst day was -210k WOW so thats what happens when he tilts. LOL it could even just be a bad run cause I don't even know if this guy is capable of suffering tilt... The graph is a ridiculously steady slope up and up and awayyyy.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nanonoko is Asian.

Last edited:
Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nanonoko is Asian.

Wanna bet he's pure crap live? Dude's a video game player not a poker player. Lose the cheating huds and comp recorded stats and he'd be crap online too.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wanna bet he's pure crap live? Dude's a video game player not a poker player. Lose the cheating huds and comp recorded stats and he'd be crap online too.
Capdisillusion.jpg

CheckraiseLife

CheckraiseLife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

cheating huds...lol this guy knows alot more than hud reading.
antonoius triple range merged.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

all these stupid internetz kidz using teh maths to play pokerz on the interwebs...dey wud suck live, all about tells

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wanna bet he's pure crap live? < Ok... how much?Dude's a video game player not a poker player. Lose the cheating huds and comp recorded stats and he'd be crap online too.
[ ] knows what he's talking about!!
[x] older live donk, loses in micro online

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hAzQU.gif

bgomez89

bgomez89

Resident Thugmaster
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

obv level come on guys

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
coming from video games really does help multi tabling. Especially coming from RTS(real time strategy) background. ElkY and Lex Veldhuis are one of the biggest names coming from a Starcraft background. The norm for a good starcraft player is something like 300 apm(actions per minute) so you can see how that makes it easier for gamers to multitable.