Mystery hands- How good are your Reads? Ep3

P

PokerisEasy402

Enthusiast
Total posts
US
Chips
Putting together a series of videos where you can work on your reading skills and compare your decision making with High stakes regulars. Just uploaded #4 #5
this is episode #3 Check out how good you reads are in all 5 videos. Rate your overall performance. Enjoy

S

Station_Master

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Putting together a series of videos where you can work on your reading skills and compare your decision making with High stakes regulars. Just uploaded #4 #5
this is episode #3 Check out how good you reads are in all 5 videos. Rate your overall performance. Enjoy

I was way off. These guys play so badly it's just bizarre how these high stakes games work. I would have played every hand and street differently!

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Legend
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was way off. These guys play so badly it's just bizarre how these high stakes games work. I would have played every hand and street differently!
High Stakes are just business and poker merchandise. I don’t think they are playing for real, using their real money, high stakes serve to make people people look and wonder “wow” this is impossible.
High stakes also serve to confuse simple humans like us who are trying to learn decent poker and get confused and astonished with their bizarre GTO moods.
In the beginning I used to watch a lot of high stakes games, but thank God I don’t watch anything of this kind for more then five years and I do not recommend it to any serious poker player who is trying to grind their skills up.
Summarizing, High Stakes poker is a big lie, because there’s no logic in what they do.
For example, one of the last hands I saw, Patrick Antonius calling barrels of Carrel til the river having less than third pair and Carrel having less then nothing! What we can really learn from this absurd way of playing? Nothing much, but we get utterly astonished!
Nice day to you all!

P

PokerisEasy402

Enthusiast
Total posts
US
Chips
love the honesty. there some people swear they know it all.. will be uploading another later today. yeah they play pretty crazy. that push on the turn was pretty bad

P

PokerisEasy402

Enthusiast
Total posts
US
Chips
High Stakes are just business and poker merchandise. I don’t think they are playing for real, using their real money, high stakes serve to make people people look and wonder “wow” this is impossible.
High stakes also serve to confuse simple humans like us who are trying to learn decent poker and get confused and astonished with their bizarre GTO moods.
In the beginning I used to watch a lot of high stakes games, but thank God I don’t watch anything of this kind for more then five years and I do not recommend it to any serious poker player who is trying to grind their skills up.
Summarizing, High Stakes poker is a big lie, because there’s no logic in what they do.
For example, one of the last hands I saw, Patrick Antonius calling barrels of Carrel til the river having less than third pair and Carrel having less then nothing! What we can really learn from this absurd way of playing? Nothing much, but we get utterly astonished!
Nice day to you all!
thanks for your perspective

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reads can be really tough if you haven’t played against someone before. And online reads are near impossible. Live cash games and tournaments are fun- after an hour or so- you can start picking up little tells.

P

PokerisEasy402

Enthusiast
Total posts
US
Chips
Reads can be really tough if you haven’t played against someone before. And online reads are near impossible. Live cash games and tournaments are fun- after an hour or so- you can start picking up little tells.
See how you do in the next vid I post. should be posted in about 2 mins

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands